Rapunzel’s Tangled Adventure Season 3 to Premiere on October 7, 2019

slai

Reporter
Reporter
SEASON THREE OF RAPUNZEL’S TANGLED ADVENTURE, STARRING MANDY MOORE AND ZACHARY LEVI, PREMIERES MONDAY, OCT. 7, ON DISNEY CHANNEL AND DISNEYNOW
Sean Giambrone, Khary Payton, Chris Diamantopoulos Among Upcoming Guest Voice Cast 
The animated adventure comedy Rapunzel’s Tangled Adventure, starring Mandy Moore (This Is Us) and Zachary Levi (Shazam!) as the beloved Rapunzel and Eugene, makes its third season premiere with a special one-hour episode, MONDAY, OCT. 7 (1:00-2:00 p.m. EDT), on Disney Channel and in the DisneyNOW app. Eden Espinosa (Broadway’s Wicked) as Cassandra, James Monroe Iglehart (Broadway’s Aladdin) as Lance, Paul F. Tompkins (Bob’s Burgers) as Shorty, and Jeremy Jordan (Supergirl) as Varian are among the talented voice cast. The music is by Academy Award®-winning Disney Legend Alan Menken and lyricist Glenn Slater.
In the season three premiere, Rapunzel returns to the kingdom of Corona only to find that it has been taken over by an old enemy. Still reeling from...

Continue reading...

How to Make Money as a Kid 2

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

The theme song for The Mighty Ones is sung by Fryda Wolff (Bats) and Jessica McKenna (Rocksy).

I'm watched the Godzilla vs kong trailer
He made a 6 hour video talking about every Simpsons episode.

I am 24 years old today.
I pick the voice actor for Spiderman. Guess who.

Featured Posts