Rank the Classic Ben 10 Aliens

From most to least favorite, rank the original 10 aliens. It's torturous for me now that I'm rewatching, but this is my ranking:

1. Stinkfly
  2. XLR8
  3. Wildmutt
  4. Ripjaws
  5. Four Arms
  6. Ghostfreak
  7. Heatblast
  8. Diamondhead
  9. Upgrade
  10. Grey Matter
The ones in bold can be switched around. My bottom two are definitively Upgrade and Grey Matter, I just don't like them as much as the rest. Heatblast and Diamondhead are Ben's most average aliens, Ghostfreak was unique but didn't get nearly as much exposure as he should have as a Ben 10 alien IMO, Four Arms is his most classic one IMO, Ripjaws was the most special IMO, Wildmutt was just nice, XLR8 is my personal favorite but Stinkfly is Ben's definitive alien IMO (alongside Four Arms) and my 2nd favorite anyway.

Feel free to leave thoughts on my ranking, ask questions and don't forget to give your own list!

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Starting next month, I will be going back to using Magical Doremi profile pics for a while, because I want to honor the first magical girl series I ever watched.
Streaker Prower wrote on Vuxovich's profile.
What would happen if FUNimation did continue to use Ocean Media for Dragon Ball Z And Probably the Original Dragon Ball, GT, Kai, Super and the Video Games

Here's my review of Barbie And Stacie To The Rescue in honor of Cassandra Lee Morris's birthday.
so, with primal screen going down, I wonder how that affected Cartoon Network since they using that studio to do the bumpers for years now, are they going to start working with the animation studio who did the bumpers for adult swim now
It is now officially 20 years since I joined here.

Featured Posts