International Nickelodeon Thread Part 13

NewBogus :)

You're fired!
Even though previously omitted TLH episodes from S1 were dubbed into Hungarian, Czech, etc..., "Lincoln Loud: Girl Guru" is still aired with m/e only on HU, CZ, RO and BG audiotracks on Nicktoons HD CEE.

And at least S1E20 ("Roughin' It/The Waitin' Game") on Hungarian audiotrack has the opening theme dubbed into Hungarian, comparing to the previous' episodes from Season 1 that had them left in English.

In addition, turns out also S1E09a and S1E16a ("Attention Deficit") are not dubbed in latter tracks. Moreover, the last airing of S1E09 was replaced with S2E09.
So missings, or VIMN CEE still has some problems after splitting Nick Russia&CIS from CEE region.

Francisque

Seeing MTV Italy is going in mid-December, I guess it's not far-fetched Nickelodeon's in Italy might be "doomed" as well: is there a list on CVDM (Netherlands) or RRTV (Czechia) to check movements?

They might be moving to either Czech or Dutch licenses starting in 2023, so that the advertising rules are laxer

Reactions: J10

J10

I guess you are looking for this. I don't know about CVDM though.
This is the full list. Here is the file for it. Italy is mentioned there.

CVDM has just MTV Hits and VH1 Denmark.

Seeing MTV Italy is going in mid-December, I guess it's not far-fetched Nickelodeon's in Italy might be "doomed" as well: is there a list on CVDM (Netherlands) or RRTV (Czechia) to check movements?

They might be moving to either Czech or Dutch licenses starting in 2023, so that the advertising rules are laxer
CVDM has mostly Nick Jr. Channels, and consists of only one MTV channel (MTV Hits France).

MTV Global already mentions Italy.

Nickelodeon Italy might be replaced with Nickelodeon CEE or Nickelodeon Global, if they went to RRtv.

Last edited:

Walker

This is the full list. Here is the file for it. Italy is mentioned there.

CVDM has just MTV Hits and VH1 Denmark.

CVDM has mostly Nick Jr. Channels, and consists of only one MTV channel (MTV Hits France).

MTV Global already mentions Italy.

Nickelodeon Italy might be replaced with Nickelodeon CEE or Nickelodeon Global, if they went to RRtv.
Although the list is dated January 26, 2021, it has not been available in Turkey since August 1, 2017. Will the Global feed come to Turkey again? Mtv Hits, Mtv Live, Mtv 00s available in Turkey.

RegularCapital

Staff member

CVDM has a broadcast license spreadsheet on their website, it can be accessed via this link (this is for November 2022):

However, the spreadsheet file name always changes depending on the month (and Google doesn't always indexes it), so the easiest way to access the spreadsheet is via the Registers page:

I would also recommend keeping an eye on the decisions page, licensing news is usually posted here:

Last edited:

J10

CVDM has a broadcast license spreadsheet on their website, it can be accessed via this link (this is for November 2022):

However, the spreadsheet file name always changes depending on the month (and Google doesn't always indexes it), so the easiest way to access the spreadsheet is via the Registers page:

I would also recommend keeping an eye on the decisions page, licensing news is usually posted here:

I told them that MTV has only one channel in the CVDM list, which is MTV Hits France, and also there is Nickelodeon Commercial Light and Nickelodeon NL licenses, mostly Nick Jr. Global licenses, VH1 Denmark, and Comedy Central NL (Also included Comedy Central NL Xtra) and Comedy Central Flanders.

MTV Global already listed Italy from before on their RRtv license file. Most MTV Channels like MTV Commercial and MTV Global are licensed there in Czechia.

RegularCapital

Staff member
I told them that MTV has only one channel in the CVDM list, which is MTV Hits France, and also there is Nickelodeon Commercial Light and Nickelodeon NL licenses, mostly Nick Jr. Global licenses, VH1 Denmark, and Comedy Central NL (Also included Comedy Central NL Xtra) and Comedy Central Flanders.

MTV Global already listed Italy from before on their RRtv license file. Most MTV Channels like MTV Commercial and MTV Global are licensed there in Czechia.

I posted the links to where the information is located on the CVDM website because nobody else did, that info is also for future reference.

From past experience, you have to be a bit careful on the RRTV website, as license letters are usually threaded together if the terms of the licence have changed during the current licensing period.

J10

I posted the links to where the information is located on the CVDM website because nobody else did, that info is also for future reference.

From past experience, you have to be a bit careful on the RRTV website, as license letters are usually threaded together if the terms of the license have changed during the current licensing period.
What I mean was that the Italian Paramount channels like MTV and Nick won't ever go to the Netherlands. Instead, Czechia would be the place for MTV Italy (Soon to be called MTV Global Italy) to continue broadcasting.

Francisque

Never say never, as long as they stay inside of the EU ,they can do everything , including moving one of the license to the Netherlands : ) .

I don't know what feed Paramount is going to use for MTV Italy starting mid-January: either "ad-feeded" Global or ad-less Global (Scandinavia etc.): I guess the ad-feeded one, can't see them scrapping the adverts, there are also some local productions that need to be in the opt out.

AGCOM (Italian regulatory authority) states that pay TV channels licensed in Italy must show no more than 9 minutes of advertising on average per hour: this would be increased to 12 minutes per hour (Czechia) or an average of 12 minutes between 6:00 and 18:00 and b'ween 18:00 and 00:00 (Netherlands): this would avoid padding (using fillers) on the channel, which is what I hope.

Thanks guys for the precious links

J10

Never say never, as long as they stay inside of the EU ,they can do everything , including moving one of the license to the Netherlands : ) .

I don't know what feed Paramount is going to use for MTV Italy starting mid-January: either "ad-feeded" Global or ad-less Global (Scandinavia etc.): I guess the ad-feeded one, can't see them scrapping the adverts, there are also some local productions that need to be in the opt out.

AGCOM (Italian regulatory authority) states that pay TV channels licensed in Italy must show no more than 9 minutes of advertising on average per hour: this would be increased to 12 minutes per hour (Czechia) or an average of 12 minutes between 6:00 and 18:00 and b'ween 18:00 and 00:00 (Netherlands): this would avoid padding (using fillers) on the channel, which is what I hope.

Thanks guys for the precious links
You're welcome.

There is MTV Global and MTV Commercial, so if they wanted Italian commercials and ad-breaks to be aired, then they have to use MTV Commercial feed like the French signal, and turn MTV Italy into MTV Commercial Italy.

Last edited:

J10

Nickelodeon Global, CEE (with Poland and the Turkish feeds), Commercial Light has been rebranded, in addition to the Israeli, MENA, Italian, and also the Southeast Asian and AU/NZ feeds are rebranded.

UPDATE: Nickelodeon in Latin America has updated to the new look and its DOG is on the top.

Last edited:

NewBogus :)

You're fired!
According to the some news, 701-704 of TLH are scheduled in October on Nick CEE. What's more, "Force of Habits" with triple date between the oldest sisters/their partners is supposed to be shown.

And all Season 1 episodes of TLH are now available with Hungarian, Romanian and Czech dubbings on Sky Showtime.

Anyways, welcome back guys!

zQwmy

Deutsche Telekom
On September 12th, Nickelodeon Austria is going to start later again due to the MTV VMAs airing on Comedy Central Austria.

Very likely, at least. Nickelodeon schedules for mid-September until October 1st are missing for some reason.

Francisque

On September 12th, Nickelodeon Austria is going to start later again due to the MTV VMAs airing on Comedy Central Austria.

Very likely, at least. Nickelodeon schedules for mid-September until October 1st are missing for some reason.
Just merge the Austrian bland version with the German more exciting and curated one again!

Underleón

Today, coinciding with the broadcast day of the Mexican edition of the KCAs, Nickelodeon Latin America has been officially rebranded!

Since the start of the month some interesting things have been happening in this feed, as they were testing parts of the branding at random times, such as the new on-screen bug:

And even a Technical Difficulties card! (yes, this was aired on TV)
This is also (IIRC) the first time in 27 years of its launch that the screenbug is on the upper-right corner, which is very unusual for kids channels in this region. Historically, the logo was always on the same position as the US (lower-right)

Perla Magica

Digital Love
Some continuities before the worldwide rebranding.

Nick Latin America continuity from March 2023:

Nick Asia from 4th May:

Nick Greece (with ad break) from 5th July:

RegularCapital

Staff member
It's Nickelodeon UK's 30th Anniversary on Friday (1st September), on the same day CITV is closing down for good. Nick's and CITV's history was almost intertwined because before the CITV channel launched in 2006 they almost launched a joint venture channel: INK: ITV Nickelodeon Kids, but of course, ITV decided to run a channel themselves.

Very little has been said about Nick UK's 30th Anniversary, except the new Rugrats series (originally exclusive to Paramount+) will premiere on the channel on 1st September. Nick UK was the first international version of Nickelodeon, and heavily depended on Sky for financial and technical resources during its early days.

nevocated

What the what?
It seems that Rubble & Crew will premiere on all Nickelodeon channels in the UK on September 4, 2023. This includes Nickelodeon HD, Nicktoons, Nick Jr. HD and Nick Jr. Too. There is also on-screen promotion for the show on all channels.

Attachments

• Screenshot_66.png
    Screenshot_66.png
    55.9 KB · Views: 44
  • Screenshot_65.png
    Screenshot_65.png
    55.5 KB · Views: 37
  • Screenshot_64.png
    Screenshot_64.png
    57 KB · Views: 41
  • Screenshot_67.png
    Screenshot_67.png
    105.6 KB · Views: 39

J10

The Media Authority grants permission to VIMN Netherlands BV as a commercial media institution to provide a commercial television broadcasting service via a program channel called Nickelodeon Vlaanderen.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Remember back when people were saying that "Streaming is the (bright) future"?
"I can't wait to eat this baby" - Paramount, presumably looking for tax write-offs
Happy Baseball Opening Day
"I'm probably going to watch Nymphomaniac Part II on Disney+ this weekend" isn't something I didn't think I'd ever say, but here we are.

Featured Posts