RandomMe's Skills of an Artist

RandomMe

Walrus Toy Store owner
Decided to start today. I've been doing a few sketches on Paint (sadly I don't have good drawing skills, and that's the reason why I won't use this often). I was inspired by what @Gatordragon does (and still does on his Twitter account where he's more active now) but I still need to practice.

I would start with a few things I doodled last night. The first one was for a prank involving A&W's mascot Rooty becoming a WBB character. Technically I grabbed clipart of Grizz and made a few changes to make the "OC" (if I dare call it, it's more of a mash-up). Too lazy to add an A&W logo to complete this, even with Paint and me going out of proportions. :D Imagine if A&W Restaurants (USA) sees this!
XYbmY8c.png

Using the same base, I drew Grizz and WBB Rooty as merbears. The problem is that I still don't know how to make a Disneu-esque mermaid tail, I still need practice, I kinda got disappointed because the fins were too small, but anyway:
3l9GRox.png

UJTtSCO.png

And lastly, a test drawing I made of Ice Merbear (might be adapted for a merbear OC I'm making, drawhaa's drawing seen as comparison):
ke9WeST.png

More sketches to come, regardless of not if they're in Paint.

JedSwag

That's all nice, Mermaid tails on Grizz was create but do also on Panda too (just like the ones i watched in the episode "Shush Ninjas"). I suggest myselfto drew them even if would wore different oufits such as Marvel and others.

I did a drawing of Polly Plantar 2 times, one with mouth cover and one with glasses and lightsaber.

I also suggest after this, drew the Fireside Girls as babies with their sashes on their left and legs standing.

RandomMe

Walrus Toy Store owner
I found these in a Facebook chat from 2016, when me and a few TZ friends of mine who were in the by-then defunct RegularCapital Forums were chatting. These two were experiments of Milo of the Deep, an aborted cartoon about a young merman king (Milo) who lives with the King of Limith (Merwin). Part of the idea was inspired by Teletoon's adaptation of George of the Jungle before it got a personality of its own and I just limited it to fictional worlds of my own. These are stick merfigures, aside from making a color for the stick tail I used the same color for the hair.

Milo laughing:
mYPLV3F.jpg

Merwin asking Milo (reference to an old Foster's Home bumper CN had):
SZsYX6i.jpg

These were meant to be experimental drawings. I tried suggesting the creation of the series with GlassCake (LincarRox) but over time the concept for the show simply stopped working and I just quit.

JedSwag

I looked back at my old pixel art created in 2017 and never uploaded and until today.

I made an Pixel art of Iron Man and a Ninja Turtle. This was based from the September 2015 issue of (the now-defunct) K-Zone Philippines magazine.

RandomMe

Walrus Toy Store owner
The characters are good. The lines can be cleaned up some.
I might try that soon. Anyway here's a bit of a last-minute addition, now that Google unfairly shut down my YouTube channel. I'm also in the story (The Monetization) and the cause there is different, but anyway:
Bz89WNd.png

Said it was a last-minute effort because I didn't even clean a couple lines around the hand.

RandomMe

Walrus Toy Store owner
Still related to The Monetization: the door of Gremlin Graphics. I heard Merman RandomMe got there today, but he still hasn't entered yet!
vnrNO6i.png

JedSwag

My next idea is pixel art Pac-Man (i can also mirror it and try recreate a scene from GOTG Vol. 2), but i can't do the man, but other than using some of my action figure toys (any kind).

Also i'm editing SpongeBob vs. Patrick, putting on an armor of cubes.

See it soon.

Last edited:

RandomMe

Walrus Toy Store owner
Bloo and two unnamed OCs of the Blooregard species, mostly for The Monetization. Bloo to merman RandomMe is the same as Kahoot to Milo, except that Bloo isn't a merman (merbloo?). Maybe that would work as a humanized merman Bloo.
j5UUpcy.png

RandomMe

Walrus Toy Store owner
New artwork for the first time in ages (more like two and a half weeks). Kahoot the Merfloat listening to music. Milo sets the playlists and puts him the headphones, they fit in with the handle. He's listening to Cool Tapes (ready, boys?):
pc7MVFD.png

RandomMe

Walrus Toy Store owner
Tired of Milo and Kahoot?

Here's a WBB-styled merbear king OC of sorts that might appear in my lore. He is basically the "father" of Mike the Merbear, a WBB OC I made in January 2019 (even though I barely payed attention due to Portuguese dubs and such). Consider this as a WIP. Since he's a king he has elements of King Triton: crown, handcuffs and color of tail. Still too lazy to draw a trident. Also my story (The Monetization) is sorta set at the crossroads of a few mermaid kingdoms, including a completely fictional Atlantis and Atlantica from The Little Mermaid (I'm not joking!), so expect him next to Disney's King Triton soon.
ChKdwDD.png

Inspiration: I got the pose from Merbear Grizz

RandomMe

Walrus Toy Store owner
Here's my drawing of Bloo in rainbow colors

I was expecting separate Bloos like what I did.

This is more of a fanart (like the Bloos I made) but technically he is also a character in The Monetization. AJ from The Fairly OddParents as a merman. He is the person in charge of Akra, a technologically-advanced kingdom about the size of Singapore with a huge influence in the merworld (and also the surface world). He is also the richest black merman (as far as they know) partly due to his control of the Interwet, the undersea internet.
BzPyUHi.png

It's a bit out of proportion, maybe I might do an updated version. Timmy Turntrout and King Greg are canon here.

I tried to emulate the Fairly OddParents style, that's why his tail isn't like the others. It's a bit like a crossover of sorts (but not like The Anytown Show and that's good).

RandomMe

Walrus Toy Store owner
Father's Day is on the horizon, America! And what better way to observe this occasion by looking at merkings from my canon. More to come later this week, but first we'll start with the quirkiest OC, Kahoot the Merfloat, and his "father", the Merfloat King.
qgTw5dh.png

The two rarely see each other, partly because Milo spends more time with RandomMe and brings Kahoot with him.

However there is a problem. Every merspecies has a king (and merpeople live in separate kingdoms) and there is one problem he is unable to handle.
svK4TEv.png

How can the Merfloat King move his trident? The answer is: there is none, this isn't Homestar Runner for such magic.

RandomMe

Walrus Toy Store owner
After drawing merfloats, at last, mermyself. AKA RandomMe as seen in The Monetization. Here's a cute little drawing (so little I saved the canvas owo):
u7nBmHS.png

Inspiration: I recycled an OC I made back in 2013 that led to the picture below made on Flockdraw in October 2014.
tumblr_p33ze9spNn1uviivao2_1280.png

RandomMe

Walrus Toy Store owner
Testing a WBB-esque drawing of A&W's mascot Rooty, merbear version coming soon. I'll update the post later.
HJE6Aph.png

Canonically, today is Rooty's birthday.

UPDATE: Here are the completed versions:

Regular:
QvVGEUS.png

Merbear:
tGEZCkM.png

Last edited:

RandomMe

Walrus Toy Store owner
More merman kings. One more to go (AJ's dad). This is the King of Freshwater who also takes control ofthe Merfloat King. He and Milo do look alike (at times).
tg0FQQ4.png

And a little work I did, Sea Buddies, with me and Bloo, inspired by Foster's Home.
uIXUY5L.png

I miss watching FHFIF on an actual television. Drawing this really takes me back to my childhood.

UPDATE: The above but with the right shade for Bloo:
fd8HMQv.png

Last edited:

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Remember back when people were saying that "Streaming is the (bright) future"?
"I can't wait to eat this baby" - Paramount, presumably looking for tax write-offs
Happy Baseball Opening Day
"I'm probably going to watch Nymphomaniac Part II on Disney+ this weekend" isn't something I didn't think I'd ever say, but here we are.

Featured Posts