RandomMe's Skills of an Artist

RandomMe

Walrus Toy Store owner
The reason I got interested in merpeople, it's Timmy Turntrout! Decided to draw him hatless because I felt like it.

RandomMe

Walrus Toy Store owner
Turntrout? And you mock the name Greg?
SILENCE, ACCURSED ONE.
He left one of the Atlantises after it was somehow destroyed by a giant squid. He and his new Accursed One (Timmy Turntrout) later took refuge with me, but that's entirely uncanonical. My favorite one-timer from The Fairly OddParents. The true king everybody needs. Respect for King Greg, my voice of authority in these uncertain times. Hater of Wet Willie, even though most of his Atlanteans are a little like him. Eater of crabs, starfish and underwater squirrels that don't look like their SpongeBob counterparts. Everyone who has interest in merpeople has had an interest with at least one merman king and he was also part of the reason why my interest in them kickstarted. How I wish I lived in the merworld.

BTW I tried to find him in his entire body in the episode, but except for that scene where he believes that surface world entertainment is terrible and overpriced, I did the scene where his henchmen grab Cosmo and Wanda. That's why he is holding something but isn't seen here. Wish I had a Wacom.

Reference:

RandomMe

Walrus Toy Store owner
Today's choice was Mordecai.

I did something for Gatordragon on Discord, a mergatordragon, who is actually the pet of my Gator-influenced (as in the user) merboy avatar I did weeks ago. Made him a pet and called him Skerreks. Fact: when I first heard Sterrance in its sbemail (animal), I heard it as Skerreks because I had seen Kerrek mentioned before in interview. FOP-styled.

Tried adding a dragon's wing to make the mythos work.

Skerrek and his owner to the left:

RandomMe

Walrus Toy Store owner
I LIKE CEEEEEEEEEEREAL (because a merperson wouldn't say "I pooted" due to its complicated anatomy). WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! Finishing off the old BBC: Bloo, Berry and Cheese.

RandomMe

Walrus Toy Store owner
Flounder as a merboy, or as someone put it on DeviantART, "Ariel's adoptive and awkward little brother". I know many people did Flounder as a merman but at Ariel's age instead. Mine is like the kid in me, like the kid that's in you.

All the fun we have together, fun that lasts forever~

RandomMe

Walrus Toy Store owner
It's Phineas! The cutest character ever made that never became a merman in the official Disney lore.

I find it amazing that in the entire series they never encountered a mermaid, that would be awesome! Later this week I'm going to draw Ferb and Candace, maybe some of the others. I was inspired by a piece by Phineasfan called Fishi, takes me back to when I was obsessed with DA drawings of him as a merman, hopefully one day I'll do something similar to this but with a normal Perry.

RandomMe

Walrus Toy Store owner
Forgot yesterday's doodle, Ferb. A little rushed and out of proportion.

Today's doodle also came from Disney Channel: 1, 2, 3, 4, who's that knocking at my door? Milo the Merfish! Fish Hooks (I initially thought it was Fish Heads) was a good show, sadly criminally underrated and never found a decent footing (finning?) outside of the Americas. Milo was and still is my favorite character and some of his over-the-top characteristics have been adopted by many merman OCs I created in my life. That Milo OC from last year was derived from the little art of them as merpeople, so why not a merfish instead? Because he was a fish, a unique one, and if he had a more accurate tail, would that be a merman's one?

RandomMe

Walrus Toy Store owner
Yogi Merbear isn't interested in any food or stealing it. I wanted to draw him with his hat on but I was lazy and made up the premise that merbears don't wear hats.

RandomMe

Walrus Toy Store owner
Turns out I left out Bloo (day 14) by mistake, here he is. Because Blooregards can be a merman too!

Mermay's coming to an end and I am running out of ideas, I'm saving EEnE for last. Here's Perry the Merplatypus for day 27.

RandomMe

Walrus Toy Store owner
Mermay's almost coming to an end (and with a big sigh of relief for me, as I want to concentrate more on OCs again). Today I chose Lazlo.

Aw shoot, it's time to play (with) Kahoot! Another redrawing, this time of my mermanized root beer float OC Kahoot from before, who will have an eye surgery (another term for "redrawal") when Mermay ends. And no, that's not a hat, that's his hair.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

YOU GUYS!! I was on a Twitch stream with Jordan Todosey (the voice of Willa on Willa's Wild Life) and sent that "Sound Good To You?" video through her Discord server AND YOU ARE NOT GONNA BELIEVE WHAT HAPPENED OMG-- And she even tried to do Willa's voice too in the process!! I CAN NOT BELIEVE THIS ACTUALLY HAPPENED Y'ALL OMG-
The clip:
I found this tweet from Tom Warburton from April. Why I only discovered it now is a mystery. In any case, the show didn't win the Annie Awards for preschool programming, but here's the acceptance speech for what would have happened if the show did win.

Say NO to Hungary's anti-LGBT law!
My name is Luca, I live on the ocean floor....
The Hungarian anti-LGBT law has sadly passed by the government! And Portugal beaten us 0-3.
Today's addition in Palk Áron 2002's Arts is about Bloo having both feelings.

Featured Posts