RandomMe's Skills of an Artist

RandomMe

Walrus Toy Store owner
So the final day of Flash is almost here, and in honor of the upcoming Trogday - sadly Flash will fall an entire calendar day ahead of Trogday - I decided to do something that was impossible up until now: Trogdor. As a merdragon. Trogdor the Merninator. Since "Skills of an Artist" is a reference to that time Strong Bad drew Trogdor, I decided to give this thread a little justice. Trogdor the Merninator burninated Flash!

RandomMe

Walrus Toy Store owner
New drawing of Milo this time featuring his human self too. I'll talk about that soon. Refs are included so this is kinda like a WIP.

RandomMe

Walrus Toy Store owner
Here are a few doodles I made in the past few days. First off a rough sketch of Panda before as he appeared before the 2015 rebrand - you can also see reference pics of him - as means of celebrating Canal Panda's 25th:

I'm still bad at panda proportions :p

Anyway, I took advantage of my recent drawing of me as a merman FOP style, so I decided to fix it a little.

And I felt like making a few of my longtime TZ/ASF friends as merpeople, starting with @superkeegan9100's Fridaysona.

And now I just squeezed in @Gatordragon and this time 2x, a basic mersona for him and an attempt to draw Eitri as a merman in the same style.

Gatordragon already did Eitri as a merman last year for Mermay, and I used the colors as reference for the above.

I'll spice them up soon in my style.

RandomMe

Walrus Toy Store owner
April Fool's Day has been and gone, feels like two days have passed - that's how I take advantage of it!

Starting with my unfinished drawings of Rooty in WBB style - I was intended to finish the main characters but pranking was more important, of Rooty and Rosie. Rosie who apparently only exists to A&W Indonesia

One day I'll draw Cody for @LinusFan303. Taking influences from Being Ian for this one.

Ava, Kahoot the Root Beer Float's avocado girlfriend:

Norm from Norm of the North as a merbear, also one of Rooty's new buddies in this weird timeline:

I made this one about an hour ago, a new OC I made with Keegs, Tikiao, a sort of Polynesian merman. Body marks came from a Cramp Twins episode with the supposed egg being a gator egg infected with hazmat.

And a flag? I was supposed to make this yesterday but time slipped too hard on me. This is the flag of Kahootia, linked to my float OC, the vanilla white and brown represent the root beer float and the purple the standard color used by Kahoot.

Maybe Kahootia will come next year.

I'm all out of ideas for tonight, so please enjoy this recycling of me and merman Gatordragon.

Last edited:

RandomMe

Walrus Toy Store owner
I decided to change Kahoot's eyes to be more of its own thing, instead of "cloning" Kicking Cones' float. They're closer to Bloo's now because he used to live at Foster's Home like Bloo (yeah yeah I made that up last year) and recently they became friends especially when the two, who left Foster's Home, are now developing a better bond.

And here's something Gatordragon did, after I drew some of my OCs and Eitri as FOP-styled merman, he did the one that's closer to himself in his own style:

Process by him:
I'm announcing something big for Mermay 2021, I'll probably do more than 31 pictures (some during April), the daily pics will be of cartoon characters as merpeople (mostly from cartoons I watched) and non-daily ones will be related to OCs.

Spotlight

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

I'm still trying to add pages from Yahoo Answers to the Wayback Machine; if you know of any interesting pages add them & send me a link.
I still hate the fact on the forums when you make a comment on a post and even you click "watch" you sometimes get no notification about it when someone makes a comment.
Someone made an interesting comparison between Sponge Out Of Water and Avengers Endgame.

Brenda Song and Macaulay Culkin have their first baby, a son named Dakota.

The Anime Superhero Hotel Concept is now available to everyone in this forum. Check it out if you want it.

Featured Posts