Random thought

ZorBrak

I AM A BUFFET OF MANLINESS.
Originally posted by Watagashi
Random Thought 1: YAY! It's snowing! :D No school!

I know eee! I woke up and looked at my watch saw that it said 8:30 and was like wth, checked out the window and everything is like covered in snow....ROCK!

serenitymoon

Random thought 1: Hungry... when's that darn delivery guy gonna get here?
Random thought 2: (Watching American Idol tape at the time) Why do people who think they can sing, can't and those who can sing, don't?
Random Thought 3: Fast forward through this bozo, my ears are bleeding... :eek:

Stardust

Is it Friday yet?
Random thought: There's no squggly line key on my laptop to make a shooting star. :(

At least there's a number pad though.

Magwheel

boxed cat
Originally posted by Stardust
Random thought: There's no squggly line key on my laptop to make a shooting star. :(

You mean the tilde (~)? I discovered my laptop doesn't have one (I'm currently on a different computer). I'm disappointed. Unless I need to use a Function key or something ....

Actually,I'm not familiar with what shooting star you mean, so maybe I've got the wrong character. :p

Random thoughts:
snowblades
(8-note)will you come waltzing Matilda with me?(8-note) [thanks a lot, Anyone00 :rolleyes: ]
I want Taco Bell/ MCDonalds right now! :mad:
Hoards of roaming Bison.
"Agrafeuse"

Outlander00

Another Stand Alone Complex
Random thought: Ugh... I too frellin tired to work, but I have to...

Random thought: Why DOES my dog always take dirt baths on the driveway?

Random thought: Corn pops are good! :)

Random thought: Ugh... work...

Stardust

Is it Friday yet?
Originally posted by Magwheel
You mean the tilde (~)? I discovered my laptop doesn't have one (I'm currently on a different computer). I'm disappointed. Unless I need to use a Function key or something ....

Actually,I'm not familiar with what shooting star you mean, so maybe I've got the wrong character. :p

Tilde key! I knew it had a name other than squiggly line. :p The shooting star: ~* (I'm on a different computer, too). It's my trademark with my friends. Some people think it's a flower, but it's a shooting star to me :D

Maybe it is a function key. I know I'll find it, they can't leave out a tilde key....can they? =O oh well, i've got the whole semester of procrastinating...enough time to hopefully find the tilde. :)

random thought: i'm hungry.

James

Administrator
Staff member
Random Thought 1: Why can't there be more hours in the day? I need them for sleep and work!

Random Thought 2: Why do you never have all the information you need where ever you fill out a form?

Random Thought 3: How did Sum 41 make it to where they are... *grin and wave at JC*

Random Thought 4: Wouldn't it have been easier for everyone if the Atlantic wasn't quite as propostously big as it is?

Galaxia

My Favorite Ed
Another random thought from me....I'm in dire need of a warm beverage....

And another....how come when you're looking for something, it's always in the last place you look? :harley:

Catlover

C'mon! Let's Dance, Baby!
Random thought #1: chocolate oatmeal is good.
Random thought #2: It's not suposed to be this cold in the south.
Random thought #3: My cats act like humans.
Random thought #4: I need money. :D

Outlander00

Another Stand Alone Complex
Originally posted by SpikeJet143
And another....how come when you're looking for something, it's always in the last place you look? :harley:

Dont you hate when that happens? :p

Random thought: Im bored! :D

Kaner

Random Thought: Are nipples on men proof that God has a sense of humor?

Random Thought: If you see someone wearing a shirt that says Sexy Grandpa, should you run?

How to Make Money as a Kid 2

Spotlight

Sponsored Ads

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

The winner of this matchup is "It's A Spongebob Christmas" , which got 2 votes. "It's Christmas You Dorks" got 1 vote. The next matchup is between the DreamWorks short TheMadagascar Penguins In A Christmas Caper to the DC Superhero Girls (2015) episode "Fortress Of Solidarity".

It's been seven years on this very day that I lost CN Africa to CN Portugal, that month so led to the closures of some TCM feeds, due to decisions made by Turner in those days.

I have recovered from that fateful day yet still I believe my life is empty without a go-to English-speaking kids channel.
I think this is the first time he responded to a tweet from this account.

Also, this came out.

Updated my avatar to Pan Am Railways, which has just been acquired by CSX.