R.I.P. Stephen Hillenburg

Latest News & Videos

kanc

Sep 9, 2013
Ratings
1,349 6
I just now noticed that the creators of Nick's most popular properties (SpongeBob, The Loud House, and Henry Danger) are all absent. :confused:
that was because few days ago Stephen Hillenburg (creator of SpongeBob) died of ALS, which I think was sudden. Chris Savino former creator of Loud House was fired from Nickelodeon effective as of Oct 2017, and Dan Schneider and Nickelodeon part ways due to controversy as of Mar 2018

Light Lucario

Staff member
May 11, 2007
Ratings
3,415 3
In a Dream World
They never actually mentioned any controversy as to why Dan Schneider and Nickelodeon decided to part ways. It is sadly a possibility given all of the terrible rumors surrounding him, but that wasn't a given reason when it was first announced.

Spotlight

Latest profile posts

>Voltron's final season
>Spiderverse hits theaters
>end of finals week

Friday can't come soon enough.
I really want a good claymation cartoon. I get tired of the endless Robot Chicken satire. Imagine a dark trippy claymation. Like Gumby meets Rick and Morty
I watched the second Johnny Bravo Christmas special, on 12/10 one day after Donnie Osmand's birthday, very fitting I did so.
It was a good day on Anime Superhero. Apparently the squeaky wheel gets the grease.