R.I.P. Stefan Karl Stefansson

PinkieLopBun

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reporter

jaylop97

Staff member
Poor Stefan, it was really heart breaking to see him go through all the difficulty of recovering only to get cancer again and it being fatal when it returned. Bless his soul.

SparkleMan

SilvaGunner came so close, but the meme community couldn’t quite do it.
R.I.P to Stefan Karl, always #1 in our hearts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SweetShop209

Reporter
Staff member
Reporter

Greg Baldwin sang his own version of "We Are Number One" in his Aku voice due to his death. It's funny and heartwarming.

RainbowCupcake

I don't really FEEL like it
Staff member
Aww... that's terrible. I was excited when he said he was making a recovery, but I guess it wasn't strong enough to keep the cancer away.

Rest in peace, Stefan. You filled the hearts of children and the internet with laughter and happiness. You will not soon be forgotten.

Light Lucario

Staff member
This is really sad news. I heard about his GoFundMe campaign and how it seemed like the treatment worked at first, but then the cancer came back and it couldn't be treated. That is tragic, especially when he was so young on top of it. I hope that he is at peace and his family and friends will be okay.

PapaGreg

Open bar knock yourself out
You know I didn't expect him to be that good looking. On Topic, cancer takes a lot of lives and unfortunately today it took the life of a man who entertained millions of people during their childhood and made enough of a connection for people to start a Gofundme campaign to help him.

MegasMilo379

Finally.
This broke my heart as soon as I heard.

LazyTown was one of my favorite children's shows as a kid, and Robbie Rotten was one of the best, brilliant and beloved elements of it.

When I heard he had cancer, I was a bit devastated. But when I heard he beat it, I was so elated. I had no idea about his cancer returning until this news and it made me tear up a lot.

Mr. Karl Stefansson was a very talented and wise man, and certainly gave children across the globe so much joy, happiness and laughter as Robbie Rotten, and he and his iconic character absolutely will not be forgotten.

My condolences to his family (both immediate and LazyTown), friends and fellow fans.
May he Rest in Peace.

HE IS NUMBER ONE.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Here's my review of Barbie And Stacie To The Rescue in honor of Cassandra Lee Morris's birthday.
so, with primal screen going down, I wonder how that affected Cartoon Network since they using that studio to do the bumpers for years now, are they going to start working with the animation studio who did the bumpers for adult swim now
It is now officially 20 years since I joined here.
I have to lay low for awhile. I need to take a break from this for right now, but I'll be back soon.
Bought Cat City (1986) on Prime today. Never seen it before, looking forward to watching it!

Featured Posts