R.I.P. Stefan Karl Stefansson

• Enter to win two tickets to MIRAI plus Merch. Details here.

Latest News & Videos

PinkiePie97

Staff member
Aug 14, 2015
Ratings
5,073 41
Massachusetts
cartoon-info-blog.blogspot.com
Dec 3, 2017
Ratings
United States
Aww... that's terrible. I was excited when he said he was making a recovery, but I guess it wasn't strong enough to keep the cancer away.

Rest in peace, Stefan. You filled the hearts of children and the internet with laughter and happiness. You will not soon be forgotten.

Light Lucario

Staff member
May 11, 2007
Ratings
In a Dream World
This is really sad news. I heard about his GoFundMe campaign and how it seemed like the treatment worked at first, but then the cancer came back and it couldn't be treated. That is tragic, especially when he was so young on top of it. I hope that he is at peace and his family and friends will be okay.

PapaGreg

Drinking my sorrows
Nov 1, 2013
Ratings
1,555 10
You know I didn't expect him to be that good looking. On Topic, cancer takes a lot of lives and unfortunately today it took the life of a man who entertained millions of people during their childhood and made enough of a connection for people to start a Gofundme campaign to help him.

May 28, 2016
Ratings
554 8
This broke my heart as soon as I heard.

LazyTown was one of my favorite children's shows as a kid, and Robbie Rotten was one of the best, brilliant and beloved elements of it.

When I heard he had cancer, I was a bit devastated. But when I heard he beat it, I was so elated. I had no idea about his cancer returning until this news and it made me tear up a lot.

Mr. Karl Stefansson was a very talented and wise man, and certainly gave children across the globe so much joy, happiness and laughter as Robbie Rotten, and he and his iconic character absolutely will not be forgotten.

My condolences to his family (both immediate and LazyTown), friends and fellow fans.
May he Rest in Peace.

HE IS NUMBER ONE.

Spotlight

Staff online

Latest profile posts

I'm rewatching Justice League and I'm sort of weird ed out how old Superman looked in the earlier seasons
Yeah... I just watched the end of Peepoodo... And I wish I hadn't. If I'm considered a wuss for liking Milo Murphy's Law. Big City Greens, Summer Camp Island, Clarence, Craig of the Creek, Hilda, Harvey Beaks, Harvey Street Kids and even The Loud House - not to mention LPS (2012, 2018) SO MUCH MORE because at least those shows have some constraint to not be this gross - then I could care less what you think of me.
Yeah I'm probably not coming back
I was just about to say "Where's Gridman?" on that Crunchyroll streaming thread.
DISH had recent upgrades on the 61.5 orbital slot this early morning. My signal strengths got increased and transponders were moved to another.

How Cartoon Network and TBS moved to other transponders. :P