R.I.P Stan Lee (1922-2018)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RoyalRubble

Staff member
Stan Lee, the man responsible for much of the Marvel Universe as we know it today, has sadly passed away at the age of 95. Please visit the Comic Book Culture board here at Anime Superhero to pay your respects, share memories or anything else.

75.png

Rick Jones

fan-man
Staff member
This is one of those things I expected would happen for a long time now but it's still a little sad when it does. I've admired Stan for most of my life and I've been a fan since I was really young whether it was due to seeing and hearing him along with my favorite Marvel shows, or reading the creator credit or Stan Lee Presents everytime I opened a comic. He's been a little vilified in the age of the the internet but I still couldn't help but love the guy for everything he's done and the huge part he's played in putting together the Marvel universe I know and love. He was a big personality and he'll definitely be missed.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Earlier this year was the 20th anniversary of macOS (then known as Mac OS X): 10.0 "Cheetah". Today, it's the 20th anniversary of the next release: 10.1 "Puma".
Khary Payton's father has died.

The MeTV online schedule for Bugs Bunny and Friends mistakenly listed People Are Bunny for today when instead there was Hare Trigger.

Also, today seems like an anniversary for something...just trying to remember what it was I was thinking of.
I wish a happy 70th birthday to Mark Hamill.
CNC
Happy 5th Annual Pete Smith Day, from everybody at [adult swim]. Here's a continuity video of the entire event I recorded.

http://youtu.be/U1pezYgiMPE

Featured Posts