R.I.P. Neil Peart (1952-2020)

Latest News & Videos

Low Spark of Lyman

You Don't Know Me
Apr 7, 2018
New Hampshire, U.S.
garfield.fandom.com
(This is late, but I figure it might as well be posted)

Neil Peart, acclaimed drummer and songwriter of Rush, passed away a week ago, January 7, at the age of 67, although his death was not reported until January 10. Worth noting that previous drummer John Rutsey predeceased him in 2008.

Since this is an animation site, I thought it would be worth linking to this instrumental tune, which twice features the Powerhouse theme popularized by the Looney Tunes series:

EDIT: The group also released the 1981 live album Exit... Stage Left, named after the catchphrase of Snagglepuss.

Last edited:

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

If Flintstones = Grand Dad, what does Yogi Bear equal? Grand Bear?
It took me all day and most of the month, but I finally got my 2 laptops upgraded (SSD, new RAM, replaced any and all broken parts, full cleanup of useless programs and salvaging useful ones). It was rough work, but I enjoyed every minute of it!

Someday, I'm gonna do this for a living, honestly.
Asa
What is with Nickelodeon US refusing to air the Pineapple RV episode of SpongeBob? It's already been aired in some countries, how come America didn't get it yet?
Tex Avery's MGM Cartoons are finally getting a blu-ray release after years of us waiting, at last!
#RIPKobe, Gigi, and the others in the helicopter.