Quick Question about Megas XLR

Latest News & Videos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rho

12 - 6 cloud?
Apr 11, 2009
USA
This can be closed when it's fully answered.
Was the show ever dubbed in French? Youtube search got nothing for "French Megas XLR".

It'd be awesome to get my French teacher to have us watch a French Megas XLR episode on the last day of school...

Bozhi V.

Apr 25, 2009
Slovakia
This can be closed when it's fully answered.
Was the show ever dubbed in French? Youtube search got nothing for "French Megas XLR".
Yes, it was aired previously on French CN and also on Télétoon (Quebec version of Teletoon)

Rho

12 - 6 cloud?
Apr 11, 2009
USA
Alright, thanks.

Was the theme song ever dubbed, or was it left as the English one?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar threads

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

According to zap2it, it appears all Nick channels on Sat Jul 25 will air Christmas episodes/specials
And the winner of this matchup is "Crossover Nexus", which got 5 votes. "The Power Is Yours" got 1 vote. The next matchup is between "Monster Party" and "Let's Meet Sonic".

So, I'm not sure where I should mention, but I want to talk about it. I was trying to update episode 2 of TOTS and episode 17 of The Rocketeer with Tara Strong and Steve Blum's respective credits (Tara as The Adorable Meter and Precious's Mother and Steve as Ivan The Strongman and the Ringmaster), but they're never accepted. What should I do?
Me:sees treehouse with Paper Mario
Me(again):eek:oohh, I wonder whats gonna happen..
Sees game reveal
Me: this is... A bakugan game!? Based on Battle Planet!? How...how..
My emotion of rage:Pls,do not put toxic Bakugan comments,or banning me,its just my opinion.
I like Bakugan,but only Battle Brawlers continuity,and i don't like Battle Planet insead.
And the winner of this matchup is "Heroes United", which got 4 votes. "TGIS" got 1 vote. The next 2 matchups are the 4 main crossovers for OK KO, which are split into 2 parts. The first half covers "The Power Is Yours" and "Crossover Nexus".