Quick Question about Megas XLR

Latest News & Videos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rho

12 - 6 cloud?
Apr 11, 2009
USA
This can be closed when it's fully answered.
Was the show ever dubbed in French? Youtube search got nothing for "French Megas XLR".

It'd be awesome to get my French teacher to have us watch a French Megas XLR episode on the last day of school...

Bozhi V.

Apr 25, 2009
Slovakia
This can be closed when it's fully answered.
Was the show ever dubbed in French? Youtube search got nothing for "French Megas XLR".
Yes, it was aired previously on French CN and also on Télétoon (Quebec version of Teletoon)

Rho

12 - 6 cloud?
Apr 11, 2009
USA
Alright, thanks.

Was the theme song ever dubbed, or was it left as the English one?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar threads

Spotlight

Sponsored Ads

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Both "Phineas And Ferb: Star Wars" and "Scooby Doo And Batman: The Brave And The Bold" tie with 2 votes each. I'll be tiebreaker. It was really hard, but I pick "Phineas And Ferb: Star Wars". Now the final matchup is between "Phineas And Ferb: Star Wars" and "Quack Pack".

Justice League meets Game Of Thrones.
So, we have a tie here, with "Into The Hundred Acre Wood" and "Quack Pack" getting 2 votes each. I'll be tiebreaker. I pick Quack Pack. Now we have the last matchup of round 4, which is between "Phineas And Ferb: Star Wars" and "Scooby Doo And Batman: The Brave And The Bold".

The History of Comedy Central goes back to November 15, 1989 when HBO's (Time, Inc/Time Warner's) "The Comedy Channel" launched, and on April 1, 1990, Viacom launched "HA! TV Comedy Network" The two channels would merge on April 1, 1991 to form "CTV: The Comedy Network", then on June 1, 1991 it was renamed to Comedy Central, with TimeWarner and Viacom having both a 50% share.
Great Product Placements in American Syndicated Television part 1357: A&W (however the cream soda), season 4 of Baywatch: