Qubo News and Discussion Thread

zeebre12

>Does Sacramento have Comcast
All the remotely metropolitan cities have Xfinity in Northern California (in short, unsurprisingly yes). The only exception seems to be Dixon which uses Wave Broadband (Charter used to cover that city before selling some of their service off. Washington-based Wave Broadband has been servicing Dixon's cable lines since 2009).
I don't have Wave Broadband's service, moving away in 2019 due to the high price (AT&T's internet [10 Megabit connection's the maximum for the Access plan, Dixon only has 7 Megabit DSL from AT&T generally] and phone are cheap for SSI and Food Stamp receivers via that Access plan), so I'm not the one to ask about their TV service.
It's a tough answer since Northern California's so big that a station extends into three markets and the LP stations are nigh-impossible to access outside their licensed city (and somewhat tough to receive in-city as well).

Last I know from streaming them on Stirr, Gusto seems to be a cooking-centric service. Comparing the info on Wiki, this seems to be mostly accurate to the Canadian broadcast service that renamed to CTV Life when Bell starting rebranding specialty services to follow CTV's branding.
What is Gusto replacing?

TheWolfPup2006

"I can fly, I can fly, I can flyyyyy!"
Guys, I know this isn't Qubo news or anything, but my baby brother has recently grown an obsession with Mickey's Farm. Yes... that show. And HE IS ONLY 5. It's been really annoying me lately (since, along with quite a few people here, I HATE Mickey's Farm). So my question is... what are some good Qubo shows that you would recommend for his age?

Theolivepit

Cartoon fan, coffee and tea lover
Guys, I know this isn't Qubo news or anything, but my baby brother has recently grown an obsession with Mickey's Farm. Yes... that show. And HE IS ONLY 5. It's been really annoying me lately (since, along with quite a few people here, I HATE Mickey's Farm). So my question is... what are some good Qubo shows that you would recommend for his age?

Although they’re not airing on Qubo now, I’d recommend My Friend Rabbit and Marvin the Tap-Dancing Horse.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TheWolfPup2006

"I can fly, I can fly, I can flyyyyy!"
Although they’re not airing on Qubo now, I’d recommend My Friend Rabbit and Marvin the Tap-Dancing Horse.

Sounds good! I'll definitely try those with my baby brother. I'm sure this'll be a relief for me and my 13-year-old sister (who says Mickey's Farm is a baby show to her) :)

CartoonLover2604

Jerk, Dinger, Bling blong.
68FD3F05-0FDD-42F3-9A0C-2B3DD0E2AF73.png
It looks like the Qubo Kids Corner will be back to running for 3 hours starting March 5th.

Cytz

It can happen
Qubo currently has less than a week left in it's life, and WHPX has a problem.
Court TV's already on WCCT .2, Laff on WFSB .3, Bounce on WTNH .2 and Grit on WCTX .2, leaving WHPX with no Katz networks to affiliate with. Major networks taken so they can't dual affiliate either.
The Katz networks will either have to move or WHPX will have to delete their Qubo and Ion Plus subchannels

harry580

I wonder if nbcuniversal still own qubo and buy ion, Corus, schoslastic and classic media stakes instead maybe they would have transform qubo into universal kids and sprout into universal junior because having universal kids replacing a preschool channel is a bad idea

Theolivepit

Cartoon fan, coffee and tea lover
I wonder if nbcuniversal still own qubo and buy ion, Corus, schoslastic and classic media stakes instead maybe they would have transform qubo into universal kids and sprout into universal junior because having universal kids replacing a preschool channel is a bad idea

Can you clarify what you said because it’s kind of hard to understand what you’re saying due to how you worded your post.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Not all of Family Guy has aged well (and he knows this - hell, he's friends with the PTC president now) but I genuinely think Seth MacFarlane is a really good guy.

Imagine a broadcast TV network giving someone who worked at the Golden Age of Cartoon Network the opportunity to worked on a show, and doing 8 interviews, only to completely ghosted him for weeks for absolutely no reason.

Try to wrap your head around on that one, folks.

Seriously. Explain that to me, Memorable Entertainment Television? :/
Didn't notice that the site was back...

I'll start off by saying X-Men 97 has been a blast to watch. As someone who grew up exposed to the films and cameos on other shows, it was definitely a different treat seeing how both iterations of the franchise handle the characters and their world.
Professor X's speech in today's episode was powerful ... nuff said.
I've ground my wisdom tooth down overtime so that I can clench my jaw properly again. It's equal parts good and bad news.
Daffy Duck turns 87 today. Happy birthday to my favorite Looney Tune!

Featured Posts