Qubo News and Discussion Thread

DavidVianelle

The Herminator has found you!
All shows off the lineup are no longer public on the website. However, in a rather odd turn of events, they added a showpage for CLASSIC Bob the Builder. There are no scheduled airtimes for the show (yet).
764E183F-F296-46A0-B822-E04468956E0C.jpeg

Last edited:

Tacomaster

I Actually Like Pizza More
All shows off the lineup are no longer public on the website. However, in a rather odd turn of events, they added a showpage for CLASSIC Bob the Builder. There are no scheduled airtimes for the show (yet).View attachment 283597
What's better is that the artwork is that of the original stop-motion seasons, not the CGI Ready Steady Build version from Universal Kids. Then again, the description says it's stop motion.

Theolivepit

Cartoon fan, coffee and tea lover
All shows off the lineup are no longer public on the website. However, in a rather odd turn of events, they added a showpage for CLASSIC Bob the Builder. There are no scheduled airtimes for the show (yet).View attachment 283597

Finally about time!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

TheWolfPup2006

"I can fly, I can fly, I can flyyyyy!"
Awesome! That's actually REALLY good news right there!

Last edited:

superkeegan9100

YTPer, Cartoon Analyst, Artist
OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD!!!!

JakobTV

Sorry for double posting, but oh boy, this is a big one. Scripps is buying ION Media.

So here is the big question. What's going to happen with Qubo?

TheWolfPup2006

"I can fly, I can fly, I can flyyyyy!"

WaltWiz1901

Nice! Hopefully classic Thomas the Tank Engine isn't too far behind...

Will Qubo be showing the UK dub or the US dub?

Theolivepit

Cartoon fan, coffee and tea lover
Sorry for double posting, but oh boy, this is a big one. Scripps is buying ION Media.

So here is the big question. What's going to happen with Qubo?

Warren Buffett’s Berkshire Hathaway investment is putting $600 million into the deal as well. The first thing I thought of when I read the article was Secret Millionaires Club airing on Qubo and the fact that Qubo is obviously part of ION Media.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DavidVianelle

The Herminator has found you!
On October 7th, Maggie and the Ferocious Beast will be replaced with what may LOOK like more modern Bob the Builder. However, if you view the source code, it starts with Season 2 of the Classic series. So the reason why there are no airdates visible for Classic Bob is that it's under the Reboot's listings.

So what I'm saying is staring October 7th:
Classic Bob - 8PM-11PM
Modern Bob - 11PM-1AM
Maggie - Unfortunately MIGHT be gone, but we'll have to wait 'til the rest of the week is revealed to know for sure
AF20B7D1-848B-4A70-8437-77F7AD246B6E.png
BEE555C4-C23A-4B61-8A1C-D403819CB8D6.png

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

also, I don't know if can ever look at any of the shows connected to Dan Schneider in a good light ever again. some of the actors are ok with us still enjoying them but I don't know if I can get past it.
as a survivor of childhood trauma, I I wish everyone would leave Amanda Bynes alone. she owes us nothing, and I hope she's doing as well as she can possibly be right now.
I think most people are very upset and lamenting the fact that Nickelodeon (NOT including preschool shows nor nick@nite) aren't having regular new episodes since after Transformers: EarthSpark finished the season.

Let's hope we get new promos during watching Sonic the Hedgehog 2 tomorrow night.

I knew about the promotional cans but I'm just seeing this ad for the first time. I love seeing Daredevil pushed by Marvel.
Notable moment from The Rock.

Featured Posts