Qubo News and Discussion Thread

Tacomaster

I Actually Like Pizza More
I found a schedule for Qubo in fall 2009, but I don't think it was ever implemented, since it has Being Ian, Class of the Titans, and Spliced(which debuted in September, but left on October 25) sharing with Rescue Heroes, Pippi Longstocking, and Willa's Wild Life(all of which wouldn't debut until the 26th). Also, the 12 PM-6 PM schedules each day repeat from 6 PM-12 AM and 12 AM-6 AM, and the schedule was initially color coded when I found it, which tells me that- on weekends- there seemed to be a girls block from 12 PM-3 PM and a boys block from 3 PM to 6 PM, as well as repetition throughout the rest of the schedule. (I wouldn't count Pecola, but the schedule I found does)
MondayTuesdayWednesdayThursdayFridaySaturdaySunday
6:00 AMBoo!Boo!Boo!Boo!Boo!Boo!Boo!
6:30 AMBoo!Boo!Boo!Boo!Boo!Boo!Boo!
7:00 AMMaisyMaisyMaisyMaisyMaisyMaisyMaisy
7:30 AMGofretteGofretteGofretteGofretteGofretteGofretteGofrette
8:00 AMElliot MooseElliot MooseElliot MooseElliot MooseElliot MooseElliot MooseElliot Moose
8:30 AMMy Friend RabbitMy Friend RabbitMy Friend RabbitMy Friend RabbitMy Friend RabbitMy Friend RabbitMy Friend Rabbit
9:00 AMBoo!Boo!Boo!Boo!Boo!Rescue HeroesRescue Heroes
9:30 AMBoo!Boo!Boo!Boo!Boo!BabarBabar
10:00 AMMaisyMaisyMaisyMaisyMaisyRupertRupert
10:30 AMGofretteGofretteGofretteGofretteGofretteAdventures from the Book of VirtuesAdventures from the Book of Virtues
11:00 AMElliot MooseElliot MooseElliot MooseElliot MooseElliot MooseThe Zula PatrolThe Zula Patrol
11:30 AMMy Friend RabbitMy Friend RabbitMy Friend RabbitMy Friend RabbitMy Friend RabbitMy Friend RabbitMy Friend Rabbit
12:00 PMPecolaPecolaPecolaPecolaPecolaPecolaPecola
12:30 PMMarvin the Tap-Dancing HorseMarvin the Tap-Dancing HorseMarvin the Tap-Dancing HorseMarvin the Tap-Dancing HorseMarvin the Tap-Dancing HorsePippi LongstockingPippi Longstocking
1:00 PMRupertRupertRupertRupertRupertMiss BGMiss BG
1:30 PMThe Zula PatrolThe Zula PatrolThe Zula PatrolThe Zula PatrolThe Zula PatrolWilla's Wild LifeWilla's Wild Life
2:00 PMBabarBabarBabarBabarBabarPearliePearlie
2:30 PMBabarBabarBabarBabarBabarJane and the DragonJane and the Dragon
3:00 PMMiss BGMiss BGMiss BGMiss BGMiss BGJacob Two-TwoJacob Two-Two
3:30 PMMiss BGMiss BGMiss BGMiss BGMiss BGRescue HeroesRescue Heroes
4:00 PMJacob Two-TwoJacob Two-TwoJacob Two-TwoJacob Two-TwoJacob Two-TwoClass of the TitansClass of the Titans
4:30 PMJacob Two-TwoJacob Two-TwoJacob Two-TwoJacob Two-TwoJacob Two-TwoBeing IanBeing Ian
5:00 PMAdventures from the Book of VirtuesAdventures from the Book of VirtuesAdventures from the Book of VirtuesAdventures from the Book of VirtuesAdventures from the Book of VirtuesSitting DucksSitting Ducks
5:30 PMJane and the DragonJane and the DragonJane and the DragonJane and the DragonJane and the DragonSplicedSpliced
6:00 PMPecolaPecolaPecolaPecolaPecolaPecolaPecola
6:30 PMMarvin the Tap-Dancing HorseMarvin the Tap-Dancing HorseMarvin the Tap-Dancing HorseMarvin the Tap-Dancing HorseMarvin the Tap-Dancing HorsePippi LongstockingPippi Longstocking
7:00 PMRupertRupertRupertRupertRupertMiss BGMiss BG
7:30 PMThe Zula PatrolThe Zula PatrolThe Zula PatrolThe Zula PatrolThe Zula PatrolWilla's Wild LifeWilla's Wild Life
8:00 PMBabarBabarBabarBabarBabarPearliePearlie
8:30 PMBabarBabarBabarBabarBabarJane and the DragonJane and the Dragon
9:00 PMMiss BGMiss BGMiss BGMiss BGMiss BGJacob Two-TwoJacob Two-Two
9:30 PMMiss BGMiss BGMiss BGMiss BGMiss BGRescue HeroesRescue Heroes
10:00 PMJacob Two-TwoJacob Two-TwoJacob Two-TwoJacob Two-TwoJacob Two-TwoClass of the TitansClass of the Titans
10:30 PMJacob Two-TwoJacob Two-TwoJacob Two-TwoJacob Two-TwoJacob Two-TwoBeing IanBeing Ian
11:00 PMAdventures from the Book of VirtuesAdventures from the Book of VirtuesAdventures from the Book of VirtuesAdventures from the Book of VirtuesAdventures from the Book of VirtuesSitting DucksSitting Ducks
11:30 PMJane and the DragonJane and the DragonJane and the DragonJane and the DragonJane and the DragonSplicedSpliced
12:00 AMPecolaPecolaPecolaPecolaPecolaPecolaPecola
12:30 AMMarvin the Tap-Dancing HorseMarvin the Tap-Dancing HorseMarvin the Tap-Dancing HorseMarvin the Tap-Dancing HorseMarvin the Tap-Dancing HorsePippi LongstockingPippi Longstocking
1:00 AMRupertRupertRupertRupertRupertMiss BGMiss BG
1:30 AMThe Zula PatrolThe Zula PatrolThe Zula PatrolThe Zula PatrolThe Zula PatrolWilla's Wild LifeWilla's Wild Life
2:00 AMBabarBabarBabarBabarBabarPearliePearlie
2:30 AMBabarBabarBabarBabarBabarJane and the DragonJane and the Dragon
3:00 AMMiss BGMiss BGMiss BGMiss BGMiss BGJacob Two-TwoJacob Two-Two
3:30 AMMiss BGMiss BGMiss BGMiss BGMiss BGRescue HeroesRescue Heroes
4:00 AMJacob Two-TwoJacob Two-TwoJacob Two-TwoJacob Two-TwoJacob Two-TwoClass of the TitansClass of the Titans
4:30 AMJacob Two-TwoJacob Two-TwoJacob Two-TwoJacob Two-TwoJacob Two-TwoBeing IanBeing Ian
5:00 AMAdventures from the Book of VirtuesAdventures from the Book of VirtuesAdventures from the Book of VirtuesAdventures from the Book of VirtuesAdventures from the Book of VirtuesSitting DucksSitting Ducks
5:30 AMJane and the DragonJane and the DragonJane and the DragonJane and the DragonJane and the DragonSplicedSpliced

Tacomaster

As of today, the schedule page now have many of the recent shows' episode descriptions
(applause)

Also, here's the lineup page I was talking about, color-coded(but they don't say what the codes are): Wayback Machine

Also, no, the schedule doesn't count 12 PM on weekends as part of the "girls block", in spite of my comments saying it did. Qubo and I both don't count Pecola as a girls show. That would've been weird... Also, the 2010 schedule, with similarly confusing color codes: Wayback Machine

Theolivepit

Cartoon fan, coffee and tea lover
(applause)

Also, here's the lineup page I was talking about, color-coded(but they don't say what the codes are): Wayback Machine

Also, no, the schedule doesn't count 12 PM on weekends as part of the "girls block", in spite of my comments saying it did. Qubo and I both don't count Pecola as a girls show. That would've been weird... Also, the 2010 schedule, with similarly confusing color codes: Wayback Machine

I’m pretty late for this, but those color codes do seem pretty confusing except for the pink one. I’m pretty sure that represents Qubo Night Owl.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mr. Horse

insert clever caption here
This has nothing to do with anything new with Qubo, but out of curiosity, I'd like to see you group the shorts from good to awful. Here's my grouping:
Alright:
-I'm an Animal
-Out of This Word
(Only because the idea of teaching the origins of figure speech is a little different, come to think of it)
Neutral:
-Om Nom Stories
-Ruby's Studio
-TidBits
-Wild Explorers
-Zerby Derbie

Bad:
-Ask Me
-Charlie Freaks Out
-Super Geek Heroes

No comment (by default, as I've either fast-forwarded through these or just not seen them during commercials, period):
-Cody the Dinosaur

Theolivepit

This has nothing to do with anything new with Qubo, but out of curiosity, I'd like to see you group the shorts from good to awful. Here's my grouping:
Alright:
-I'm an Animal
-Out of This Word
(Only because the idea of teaching the origins of figure speech is a little different, come to think of it)
Neutral:
-Om Nom Stories
-Ruby's Studio
-TidBits
-Wild Explorers
-Zerby Derbie

Bad:
-Ask Me
-Charlie Freaks Out
-Super Geek Heroes

No comment (by default, as I've either fast-forwarded through these or just not seen them during commercials, period):
-Cody the Dinosaur

I respect your opinion on the shorts.

PriclessTV

This is kinda random but. I want to know your opinions on the show Nutri Ventures. I personally liked the show back when I was younger do to it having a chronological action-adventure type vibe. But now a day's I've little to nothing about it and it seems its extravagant introduction to the west flopped. So I want to know, what did you think of the show? People have told me it's popular but I'm not quite sure about that.

JakobTV

This is kinda random but. I want to know your opinions on the show Nutri Ventures. I personally liked the show back when I was younger do to it having a chronological action-adventure type vibe. But now a day's I've little to nothing about it and it seems its extravagant introduction to the west flopped. So I want to know, what did you think of the show? People have told me it's popular but I'm not quite sure about that.
It's a alright show.

Theolivepit

It’s a mixed bag for me.

CartoonLover2604

Jerk, Dinger, Bling blong.
Never liked it. The animation felt very cheap, the voice acting sounded very wooden (not blaming the actors and actresses here) and the overall story just never appealed to me. However I respect everyone’s opinion if you liked it.

Theolivepit

Never liked it. The animation felt very cheap, the voice acting sounded very wooden (not blaming the actors and actresses here) and the overall story just never appealed to me. However I respect everyone’s opinion if you liked it.

For me, the animation wasn’t only cheap, but it also felt very wanky. The voice acting also sounded very emotionless despite the voice actors working hard to voice the characters. The only good part about it is the music score imo. The fighting scenes are pretty good too, though they could’ve used some work on it such as the wanky animation.

I definitely see where you’re coming from because generally, Nutri Ventures isn’t that enjoyable. But whoever likes it, that’s totally fine. This is just my take on the show and adding on to what you’re saying.

Theolivepit

I know that this doesn't have anything to do with upcoming Qubo news, but are there any Qubo shows that you all enjoy but believe that there are a couple of flaws in that show you enjoy? I enjoy Scaredy Squirrel and Sidekick a lot, but I always felt that the humor needed a little work.

PriclessTV

I know that this doesn't have anything to do with upcoming Qubo news, but are there any Qubo shows that you all enjoy but believe that there are a couple of flaws in that show you enjoy? I enjoy Scaredy Squirrel and Sidekick a lot, but I always felt that the humor needed a little work.

I enjoyed the show, George and Martha. I enjoyed it since it was a fun and wholesome show but it really needs to work on its stale humor and simple story elements and slow plot progression. I also enjoy the show Toddworld though I think the animation could use some work and the stories could be better

Tacomaster

I like Thomas Edison’s Secret Lab, but the animation... WHOO, the animation...

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Not all of Family Guy has aged well (and he knows this - hell, he's friends with the PTC president now) but I genuinely think Seth MacFarlane is a really good guy.

Imagine a broadcast TV network giving someone who worked at the Golden Age of Cartoon Network the opportunity to worked on a show, and doing 8 interviews, only to completely ghosted him for weeks for absolutely no reason.

Try to wrap your head around on that one, folks.

Seriously. Explain that to me, Memorable Entertainment Television? :/
Didn't notice that the site was back...

I'll start off by saying X-Men 97 has been a blast to watch. As someone who grew up exposed to the films and cameos on other shows, it was definitely a different treat seeing how both iterations of the franchise handle the characters and their world.
Professor X's speech in today's episode was powerful ... nuff said.
I've ground my wisdom tooth down overtime so that I can clench my jaw properly again. It's equal parts good and bad news.
Daffy Duck turns 87 today. Happy birthday to my favorite Looney Tune!

Featured Posts