Qubo News and Discussion Thread

Theolivepit

Cartoon fan, coffee and tea lover
Here's a better picture.
20181029_185813-1.jpg

Theolivepit

Remember watching when it was just a block on Ion Friday afternoons, Saturday mornings on NBC
I remember briefly watching a couple of episodes of Jacob Two-Two on the Qubo block on NBC. I was only a little child and the episodes and the titular character's name (Jacob) weren't long-term memories until I saw the show again on the Qubo channel 3 years ago. Jacob, the character himself, was a long-term memory. His face was very nostalgic.

Last edited:

Joe Mollo

Guys, just so you know I saw the rating for the episode of Sidekick was TV-Y7 and the Qubo Night Owl logo still appeared. After commercial break they corrected the rating to TV-Y7-FV.

DavidVianelle

The Herminator has found you!
I remember the first show I watched on Qubo was either Turbo Dogs, Willa's Wild Life, or 321 Penguins. Either way, I was introduced to it at my grandmother's old house, and it was on the NBC block.

DavidVianelle

Also, they apparently shortened down most of the shows' descriptions, and some don't even have A description (Look Kool, Maggie, Monster Math Squad)
UPDATE: Sandra's back ON THE WEBSITE too. No news on when this, or the other shows return to the TV schedule (yet) though

Last edited:

Joe Mollo

The first show I ever watched on qubo was Theodore Tugboat. Plus that was taken off before He-Man started airing on qubo. That was unbearable. Do you guys remember Dragon being on the Night Owl block?

DavidVianelle

The first show I ever watched on qubo was Theodore Tugboat. Plus that was taken off before He-Man started airing on qubo. That was unbearable. Do you guys remember Dragon being on the Night Owl block?
I never really got into Qubo until around the time the Scholastic shows were off the network, so not really. I did find Dragon on the Night Owl odd though. It's like having Mickey's Farm at 3 in the morning

Theolivepit

Yep, I definitely remember Dragon being on the Qubo Night Owl. Qubo Night Owl doesn't even have a purpose anymore, it only exists by name. That's sad... :(

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Remember back when people were saying that "Streaming is the (bright) future"?
"I can't wait to eat this baby" - Paramount, presumably looking for tax write-offs
Happy Baseball Opening Day
"I'm probably going to watch Nymphomaniac Part II on Disney+ this weekend" isn't something I didn't think I'd ever say, but here we are.

Featured Posts