Qubo News and Discussion Thread

Latest News

superkeegan9100

YTPer, Cartoon analyst, Harvey Street ambassador.
Jan 10, 2015
Ratings
7,243 86
Raleigh, North Carolina
www.youtube.com
I know this aren’t Qubo news or anything but what do you guys think of Sidekick and Scaredy Squirrel?
Scaredy Squirrel is sort of a SpongeBob-meets-Regular Show style cartoon while Sidekick is just a cliched canadian cartoon like Scott Fellows' cartoons. I liked Scaredy Squirrel, not a fan of Sidekick.

Dec 22, 2017
Ratings
512 18
In My Own World
Scaredy Squirrel is sort of a SpongeBob-meets-Regular Show style cartoon while Sidekick is just a cliched canadian cartoon like Scott Fellows' cartoons. I liked Scaredy Squirrel, not a fan of Sidekick.
Agreed,Scaredy Squirrel isn't as bad as people like PhantomStrider say it is,Yes its not the best Cartoon but i got some laughs out of it,Sidekick is nothing more than Crude Unlikable Characters who are just stereotypes (Eric is the bland main character,Trevor is the dumb best friend,Kitty is the fan girl etc) and the Series finale was probably the worst I've never seen from a Cartoon.But Yeah Scaredy Squirrel does give me a Regular Show vibe and Scaredy and Dave are pretty likeable though they do are kind off like Stereotypes.

JaredCap43™

Forever, Fight as One!
May 11, 2016
Ratings
402 7
Baltimore, MD
Now Look Kool seems to be airing in PAL audio.
First they showed He-Man in PAL, then they showed ToddWorld in PAL, and now Look Kool? What's next, an American channel showing The Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes in PAL?
Speaking of which, I watched EMH on Kisscartoon, and it is (or at least two episodes of it are) in PAL, I can understand He-Man having the PAL audio since it's like that on Qubo/DVD.