Qubo News and Discussion Thread

JakobTV

Disney actually lost the rights to K&MM when it went off the air back in 2017.

As for You & Me, that's a CBC show by DHX Media (now WildBrain). From what I've known and seen, think Sesame Street meets Blue's Clues.
I am really surprised that this show is from the 80's. I thought it was a recent show but no, it's not.

CartoonLover2604

One of the few people that talks about Qubo
So I noticed an error with Qubo last night. During the original Bob the Builder, the tv rating and closed captions screen bugs appeared twice with one of them appearing to be where networks that broadcast in 16:9 are usually. Makes me wonder if this is a test and Qubo may finally launch an HD feed.
1857A25B-35DB-41BC-8C84-5369B8EB480D.jpeg

Theolivepit

Cartoon fan, addicted to pizza
So I noticed an error with Qubo last night. During the original Bob the Builder, the tv rating and closed captions screen bugs appeared twice with one of them appearing to be where networks that broadcast in 16:9 are usually. Makes me wonder if this is a test and Qubo may finally launch an HD feed.View attachment 283814

I noticed that last night as well. As far as I can remember, Animal Atlas has had the same error. Its TV rating screen bug appeared twice before.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Spotlight

Sponsored Ads

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Here's a nice photo from Chris Doc Wyatt.

Disney Plus, HBO Max and CBS All Access are monster apps.
jmac5cicada wrote on mojokingbee1's profile.
where did you find the hanna barbera 50th anniversary special?
I wish a lot of newer cartoons got more attention
I decided not to change my username because I am fine with this one.