Qubo News and Discussion Thread

DavidVianelle

The Herminator has found you!
All shows off the lineup are no longer public on the website. However, in a rather odd turn of events, they added a showpage for CLASSIC Bob the Builder. There are no scheduled airtimes for the show (yet).
764E183F-F296-46A0-B822-E04468956E0C.jpeg

Last edited:

Tacomaster

I Actually Like Pizza More
All shows off the lineup are no longer public on the website. However, in a rather odd turn of events, they added a showpage for CLASSIC Bob the Builder. There are no scheduled airtimes for the show (yet).View attachment 283597
What's better is that the artwork is that of the original stop-motion seasons, not the CGI Ready Steady Build version from Universal Kids. Then again, the description says it's stop motion.

JakobTV

Sorry for double posting, but oh boy, this is a big one. Scripps is buying ION Media.

So here is the big question. What's going to happen with Qubo?

Sorry for double posting, but oh boy, this is a big one. Scripps is buying ION Media.

I'm hoping Qubo doesn't shut down on us...

Theolivepit

Cartoon fan, addicted to pizza

Warren Buffett’s Berkshire Hathaway investment is putting $600 million into the deal as well. The first thing I thought of when I read the article was Secret Millionaires Club airing on Qubo and the fact that Qubo is obviously part of ION Media.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DavidVianelle

The Herminator has found you!
On October 7th, Maggie and the Ferocious Beast will be replaced with what may LOOK like more modern Bob the Builder. However, if you view the source code, it starts with Season 2 of the Classic series. So the reason why there are no airdates visible for Classic Bob is that it's under the Reboot's listings.

So what I'm saying is staring October 7th:
Classic Bob - 8PM-11PM
Modern Bob - 11PM-1AM
Maggie - Unfortunately MIGHT be gone, but we'll have to wait 'til the rest of the week is revealed to know for sure
AF20B7D1-848B-4A70-8437-77F7AD246B6E.png
BEE555C4-C23A-4B61-8A1C-D403819CB8D6.png

Spotlight

Sponsored Ads

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Apparently, in addition to the DreamWorks incarnation of Trolls... Disney Channel aired the DiC one?
they can bring back g4, chiller, and cloo back on xumo, i mean if they bring back spike tv for pluto tv, why not chiller, cloo, and g4 for xumo
Hey guys, I'm back! Been gone for almost a year from having a lot on my plate but now I have more free time. I hope everyone here is making it through these tough and difficult times.
Today marks the 20th Year Anniversary of when Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask was released in North America. Majora's Mask was the second game from the franchise I played and certainly fits with the Halloween theme.
Why did Adult Swim air the Family Guy episode Wasted Talent as part of the Halloween special?