Qubo News and Discussion Thread

Latest News & Videos

CartoonLover2604

Fan of Qubo and Obscure Cartoons
Dec 22, 2017
In a galaxy far far away
I saw that DISH is about to add the linear channel of Qubo. Also they got rid of the On Demand platform.

Evidence
Well that’s sad for Qubo on Demand.

However it is nice to see DISH add Qubo, helps to give the channel more attention and exposure so that’s awesome.

Tacomaster

I Actually Like Pizza More
Aug 31, 2018
Right behind you.
I saw that DISH is about to add the linear channel of Qubo. Also they got rid of the On Demand platform.

Evidence
Yes, the easy to remember, easily accessible channel number of

Really though, I don’t really use on Demand where I live(because the internet sucks), so this isn’t too much of a loss. Still, glad to see Qubo on a bigger provider, especially when the only people I know who get Qubo are my grandparents who live about three hours away And I can’t even visit because of the corona virus. When do you believe it’ll he added, or has it been added already, as evidenced by the April 8th addition note?

Tacomaster

I Actually Like Pizza More
Aug 31, 2018
Right behind you.
I heard that Qubo was on DISH in the past. Here’s the video link:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That was technically Ion West, a feed of Ion that also had 12 hours of Qubo each day from 6 am to 6 pm. This, judging by the name, appears to be full time Qubo(can’t say 24/7 anymore cause it’s not true)

Also, it’s not showing up for me. It’s also apparently a “hidden” channel, so I’m guessing it’s not ready yet.

Reactions: JakobTV

ProtoGentIsDead

An animation enthusiast
Oct 8, 2017
I'm staying home forever
Yes, the easy to remember, easily accessible channel number of

Really though, I don’t really use on Demand where I live(because the internet sucks), so this isn’t too much of a loss. Still, glad to see Qubo on a bigger provider, especially when the only people I know who get Qubo are my grandparents who live about three hours away And I can’t even visit because of the corona virus. When do you believe it’ll he added, or has it been added already, as evidenced by the April 8th addition note?
The channel number itself was currently for testing. It will be available soon.