Qubo News and Discussion Thread

Latest News & Videos

Theolivepit

Cartoon fan, addicted to pizza
Jul 18, 2017
Massachusetts, USA
www.youtube.com
During Fireman Sam, Qubo aired a promo for Monkey See Monkey Do even though it doesn’t air anymore. Like I before said they really shouldn’t advertise shows not on the lineup anymore.
I feel like they need to quit that habit. They’re gonna confuse new viewers like that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

superkeegan9100

YTPer, Cartoon Analyst, Artist
Jan 10, 2015
Raleigh, North Carolina
www.youtube.com
During Fireman Sam, Qubo aired a promo for Monkey See Monkey Do even though it doesn’t air anymore. Like I before said they really shouldn’t advertise shows not on the lineup anymore.
They also aired a Monster Math Squad promo earlier today as well, but yeah that’s my point exactly.
They played promos for Miss Spider and Stella and Sam before and during Stickin' Around...