Powerpuff Girls reboot Cancelled?

Status
Not open for further replies.

powerjake

Has Cartoon Network cancelled this infamous reboot yet?, they have not said anything about a new season sinse 2019 of summer. Is this just on some long hiatus or did it get cancelled by the network for getting bored of it?.

It's like news for more seasons has dried up for this cartoon.

SweetShop209

I'm pretty sure it's cancelled. Series co-creator Bob Boyle is currently at Netflix with his second preschool show, Chico Bon Bon Monkey With A Tool Belt. Beyond that, everyone else has also moved onto other projects.

powerjake

I'm pretty sure it's cancelled. Series co-creator Bob Boyle is currently at Netflix with his second preschool show, Chico Bon Bon Monkey With A Tool Belt. Beyond that, everyone else has also moved onto other projects.

So those people that were involved with the show have moved on to other projects. I've noticed when Cartoon Network makes big announcements for new seasons of cartoons or making brand new original cartoons, that Powerpuff Girls reboot was not mentioned.

Daikun

Long Live the Fighter!
Staff member
The reason we closed the previous thread on the PPG reboot was because everyone just kept asking that question.
The answer to that question is a resounding "Yes." The network isn't under any obligation to announce a show's cancellation. Heck, we didn't even know We Bare Bears was over till literally the movie came out. Same thing for this show.
Thread closed. Please don't bring it up again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
How to Make Money as a Kid 2

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Was "Mega Man: Fully Charged" ever dubbed in foreign languages?

That thread reached 1000 posts, someone or any admin please lock that thread.
Am I hearing this right? Nick USA not airing SpongeBob SquarePants for a day? Am I dreaming?
guess who back back again

Featured Posts