Powerpuff Girls Live Action CW Series In Development

glennbyrnes

The good news is that they said that the girls are only wearing their traditional costumes as a flashbmack from their teenage years.

harry580

The good news is that they said that the girls are only wearing their traditional costumes as a flashbmack from their teenage years.
wow we got more good news, first the logo, then the narrator and now their traditional costumes as a flashback from their teenage years.

Frontier

Staff member
I'm really not sure what to think about the narrator still being there. Like, I appreciate it, but I have no idea what kind of tone they're going for here :confused:.
I'm not sure why that's good news :confused:?

superkeegan9100

YTPer, Cartoon Analyst, Artist
I'm really not sure what to think about the narrator still being there. Like, I appreciate it, but I have no idea what kind of tone they're going for here :confused:.
If they’re going for a more comedic tone like the original show, then maybe, just MAYBE I’ll watch. Otherwise, this is all just an unpleasant fever dream

Mostezli

N0t 4 3very1 & Th@t'$ OK
If they’re going for a more comedic tone like the original show, then maybe, just MAYBE I’ll watch. Otherwise, this is all just an unpleasant fever dream
Tom Kenny doing his best movie trailer guy impression :zim:
This is going to be comedic and potentially more ludicrous than the cartoon given the showmakers

powerjake

Banned
This live action Powerpuff Girls show might be too grounded into reality and no longer feeling anything like the original cartoon.

harry580

The look of Bubbles in that photo reminds me of Misty May from the Gunsmith Cats manga.
can't surprised me if there's a gunsmith cats live action adaptation in the works (and I going to go off topic there)
Looks like the potential for droll self-parody.
well its look like she inspiring the Cartoon Network studios powerpuff girls 2016 logo if she put the bubbles eye glasses on:

thomas2313412

Guys I need to talk about my thoughts of CW's powerpuff whose pilot is gonna be greenlit anyway and that the series will have a release date in early 2022

I think most of the people who are hardcore PPG fans are not supportive of the CW live action Riverdale like series of PPG because it will disrespect the core of the principals of the animated series especially that it's a children's cartoon show though I think warnermedia should have used the Ben 10 live action reboot and the Kim possible live action approach aimed for both older and younger audience.

While most of the people support this idea because most are fans of the stars Chloe Bennet and Dove Cameron and their social account which has too many followers like most of the CW stars such as Lucy hale and that most are fan fiction writers who always make older version of the powerpuff girls which is why the CW made the decision to greenlit the series.

Now the reason warnermedia keeps on giving reboots,revival and media adaptation of the powerpuff girls is that it is a cash cow franchise,cartoons network would have renewed the original series for many seasons like how nickelodeon did to spongebob, but this is not part of the channels directive especially that ratings of season 5 and 6 of the original series were low so they cancelled it.

So with the CW powerpuff series about to air on 2022 ,I believe that it will get mixed reviews from both critics and fans with high to low ratings but will be renewed for many seasons like what happened with Batwoman despite that it has mixed reviews from critics and fans as the CW shows are probably connected to streaming service which will bring many views ,But if the CW's powerpuff will end up in a similar position like Katy Keene despite positive reception from critics and audience then it will be cancelled for 1 or 2 seasons (which seems unlikely) and then one of the stars will make a teary sad announcement about the shows cancellation like what Lucy hale did when her show is cancelled.

Anyway,I may have to skip the show as the CW's powerpuff will probably get mixed or positive reception from fans and critics and will be renewed for 4-6 seasons along with copycats if the series is popular but warnermedia will never let go of the powerpuff girls franchise without Craig's involvement the man who made the series into a cash cow juggernaut today as they will keep on doing media adaptations of the franchise forever like direct to video movies because there are still many people with a huge ongoing fanbase who love the powerpuff girls,I hope that the future iteration of the powerpuff franchise will be made by true fans of the show and make it better and faithful to the original.

Oh, and one last thing ,I believe other upcoming CW shows like Naomi ,tom swift and Painkiller (black lightning spinoff) will green lit including that Ladies Of Brooklyn comedy series.

Vuxovich

So with the CW powerpuff series about to air on 2022 ,I believe that it will get mixed reviews from both critics and fans with high to low ratings but will be renewed for many seasons like what happened with Batwoman despite that it has mixed reviews from critics and fans as the CW shows are probably connected to streaming service which will bring many views ,But if the CW's powerpuff will end up in a similar position like Katy Keene despite positive reception from critics and audience then it will be cancelled for 1 or 2 seasons (which seems unlikely) and then one of the stars will make a teary sad announcement about the shows cancellation like what Lucy hale did when her show is cancelled.
I don't think so! The show will likely receive high ratings. I hope.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

I have to lay low for awhile. I need to take a break from this for right now, but I'll be back soon.
Bought Cat City (1986) on Prime today. Never seen it before, looking forward to watching it!
Super Metroid on the SNES turns 30 today in North America.
The sub-only anime releases in North America are the invention of the 2010s.
Not all of Family Guy has aged well (and he knows this - hell, he's friends with the PTC president now) but I genuinely think Seth MacFarlane is a really good guy.

Featured Posts