"Powerpuff Girls (2016 Series)" News & Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MatthewRC

Craig knew when he sold the show to CN in the 90s they could do whatever to the show. Sure the show wasn't the greatest, but CN isn't gonna apologize for what's rightfully theirs. Let's be glad it's done and they can learn from experience from a future series/special/film.

At least Craig knows very well how IP ownership works.

thomas2313412

Hey everyone, I been thinking, is it okay if one of us will ask a former crew member of the PPG 2016 team if the series has already been renewed for a fourth season or if its cancelled, or we can continuously wait until one of the crew member of the PPG 201t team confirms that the show is renewed or cancelled.

MatthewRC

Hey everyone, I been thinking, is it okay if one of us will ask a former crew member of the PPG 2016 team if the series has already been renewed for a fourth season or if its cancelled, or we can continuously wait until one of the crew member of the PPG 201t team confirms that the show is renewed or cancelled.

This sounds like a very good idea. You might as well as one of the former staff members of the PPG reboot. We're all dying to know.

If PPG 2016 is truly over, it might as well be safe to say that Cartoon Network learned their lesson when it comes to reboots/revivals.

PinkieLopBun

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reporter
Some of you might remember I was one of this show's biggest fans (although I'll admit I've lost interest in this franchise altogether). It's done. Season 3 ended months ago, and since then, there's been nothing. I know there was never a formal announcement for season 3, but it still came out not long after season 2 ended. Since season 3 ended, we've gotten nothing. If we were going to get something, I think we would have gotten it by now.

thomas2313412

Some of you might remember I was one of this show's biggest fans (although I'll admit I've lost interest in this franchise altogether). It's done. Season 3 ended months ago, and since then, there's been nothing. I know there was never a formal announcement for season 3, but it still came out not long after season 2 ended. Since season 3 ended, we've gotten nothing. If we were going to get something, I think we would have gotten it by now.

Yeah, you know what I think, I think its time some of us should ask the former crew members of PPG 2016 and cartoon network if the show is renewed for a fourth season or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Remember back when people were saying that "Streaming is the (bright) future"?
"I can't wait to eat this baby" - Paramount, presumably looking for tax write-offs
Happy Baseball Opening Day
"I'm probably going to watch Nymphomaniac Part II on Disney+ this weekend" isn't something I didn't think I'd ever say, but here we are.

Featured Posts