"Powerpuff Girls (2016 Series)" News & Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Latest News & Videos

thomas2313412

Nov 9, 2011

The reboot will get added to HBO Max in May, along with other CN shows such as Dexter's Lab, Gumball, Craig of the Creek, etc.

You know its funny because the HBO max promo of Dexter lab use the post Genndy Tartakovsky design which is what most fans didn't like after season 2 and I guess it fits well for the ppg reboot as we still didn't get confirmation if its renewed for a fourth season or not even though I have to admit the designs of the 2016 PPG are okay despite poor handling.

thomas2313412

Nov 9, 2011
Hey guys some twitter user Kevvy Fajas claimed that the powerpuff girls reboot is over when the producer of the reboot is producing a show on Netflix here is the link

Reactions: Asa

Vuxovich

Jul 9, 2019
Čonoplja near Sombor
Hey guys some twitter user Kevvy Fajas claimed that the powerpuff girls reboot is over when the producer of the reboot is producing a show on Netflix here is the link
Then I hope the 2016 reboot did well.

If only Cartoon Network would apologize to all PPG fans for how poorly they handled the reboot, but I doubt that will ever happen. Craig McCracken was also right about PPG 2016 turning out to be a trainwreck.
I don't think the reboot was a complete failure.

Fone Bone

Matt Zimmer
Jan 19, 2004
Framingham, MA
Oh, really? Interesting. Why do you think the reboot wasn‘t a total disaster?
Why does he have to justify that opinion to you?

I mean all things considered, it's a pretty mild and measured viewpoint, and you're acting like he crapped in your Wheaties.

Speaking of which, why should we trust YOUR opinion on the subject? You pretty much lied about what Craig McCracken said about the show. Where is your credibility on the matter?

Last edited:

MatthewRC

Jul 26, 2018
Woodstock, GA
Why does he have to justify that opinion to you?

I mean all things considered, it's a pretty mild and measured viewpoint, and you're acting like he crapped in your Wheaties.

Speaking of which, why should we trust YOUR opinion on the subject? You pretty much lied about what Craig McCracken said about the show. Where is your credibility on the matter?
Hey, I was not lying! I just misunderstood, okay? Besides, I don’t even know why Craig McCracken never wanted The Powerpuff Girls reboot to happen. I was just guessing.

Why do many people think I’m dumb?

Last edited:

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

It seems like the inspiration for Maya comes from his wife, mother, and sister.
The good news is I'm not scared anymore. The bad news is, as I have absorbed things, I am now freaking infuriated.
For nick@nite, and I thought full house was the only one skipped.., now George lopez is doing the same thing.. early Mon Jun 1 3:30am was No Free Launch, then skipped episodes to A Kiss is Just Kiss episode aired early Jun 2 at 4am. Very weird for nick@nite, obvi a sign that show won't last long
I found this really short, yet sweet message that Abby Cadabby gave to a kindergartener named Teegan, who just graduated. What adds to this is how Leslie Carrera Rudolph went out of her way to give this message on her own time.