"Powerpuff Girls (2016 Series)" News & Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

• Enter to win two tickets to Whisper of the Heart. Details here.

Latest News & Videos

JTOONSAnimation

Jul 24, 2016
The Powerpuff Girls "Safe Steps Kids: It's A Fire!"

Is it just me or are the Powerpuff Girls the last characters who should be making safety PSA's? The amount of damage and mayhem they get up to leads me to think fire safety would be better handled by people who don't leave their town a smoking ruin every week. **.
I agree, if anything they could've used the Bears or Craig. Besides I'm sure any kid watching it knows the girls have superpowers (and Blossom has ice breath), plus I'm pretty sure they can withstand fire too, but yeah literally any other current CN show could've worked better.

Reactions: Fone Bone

EdCNPowerpuffDrama

Oct 11, 2016
While it is more popular overseas, CN US still often presents the show as some of sort of poster child for girl power on social media.
Which is funny considering that the Powerpuff Girls in this reboot are some of the most useless heroes in fiction and I can't imagine any kid looking up for them. There are tons of episodes where either all, or at least 2 of them (mostly Bubbles and Blossom) are in trouble and in need of help.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Carlos Gutierrez wrote on PinkiePie97's profile.
I really do need to see Unikitty, Puppycorn, Dr. Fox, Hawkodile, and Richard come back for more new adventures this summer!
Happy Father's Day to all dads out there (including my own)!
Homestar Runner was trending yesterday and I didn't notice. Is the series all up ons again?
Amphibia looks pretty deece so far. The premise is like the isekai anime genre, except the main protagonist isn't stuck in a typical fantasy RPG world that most isekai anime take place in.