"Powerpuff Girls (2016 Series)" News & Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

• Enter to win two tickets to Whisper of the Heart. Details here.

Latest News & Videos

thomas2313412

Nov 9, 2011
I wonder if the next episodes after may episodes like Man Up 4: The Donnyest Game, The Oct-Father, Watch It!, and Sideline Dad would be the last.

Elijah Abrams

Just deal with it!
Jul 29, 2017
I wonder if the next episodes after may episodes like Man Up 4: The Donnyest Game, The Oct-Father, Watch It!, and Sideline Dad would be the last.
If they would end the series, I think it would be in the form of a 1-hour crossover between the original and the reboot PPG shows.

thomas2313412

Nov 9, 2011
If they would end the series, I think it would be in the form of a 1-hour crossover between the original and the reboot PPG shows.

Yeah but unlikely as it will be just a half hour or 10 minute series finale and there won't be a crossover between the originals and reboots although perhaps the cameo of the original would be nice and speaking of crossovers between the original and the reboot ,

Me and somebody from ideas wikia made a fan fiction revolving around the crossover between the 1998 and the 2016 ppg girls and it's called powerpuff showdown eventhough its incomplete.

I hope you like it along with its transcript

Powerpuff Showdown

thomas2313412

Nov 9, 2011
Knowing what they did to Crossover Nexus...I wouldn't be surprised if a supposed finale of the show was also 10 minutes.

yeah seems likely because cartoon network is now a 10 minute cartoon only channel unlike other channels where they still do half hour and 1 hour shows

NeoplanDan

Just Another Day In Paradise
Apr 24, 2016
USA
www.youtube.com
Would anybody please have Tara Strong do voices for the 2016 PPG series even if she's not reprising her role as Bubbles?
#1 No one is going to do on what you wanted any of us to make VA to do this and that.
2# She already voiced Raven in that crossover.
3# She is not interested to do with anything with the show and she has far more other stuff to do than to go back to voice on that said show.

Sent from my LG-TP260 using Tapatalk

SweetShop209

Jan 5, 2014
www.deviantart.com
Cartoon Network showed two tweets, one for LGBT Pride Month, and one for celebrating Wonder Woman with various characters dressed up as her. They used this series on both accounts despite the show not having any representation for the former (unless you count Donny, but one of the episode's writers never intended for that kind of meaning) , and flat out showing a similar outfit of the latter in this series and not liking it . (Thanks for the reference Shadow Streak).

Reactions: NeoplanDan

EdCNPowerpuffDrama

Oct 11, 2016
To be fair, it was just Blossom and Buttercup who disliked the outfit. Bubbles wasn't shown in that scene so maybe she liked it. Still a funny tweet though (would have been funnier if they had Buttercup or Blossom in that outfit).

Reactions: superkeegan9100

thomas2313412

Nov 9, 2011
You know if cartoon network likes the ppg reboot why can't there be a news that they will renew for season 4 and also should at least air it on streaming only along with the other shows since its the main focus especially when they air the ppg reboot on Sunday

Fone Bone

Matt Zimmer
Jan 19, 2004
Framingham, MA
The Powerpuff Girls "Safe Steps Kids: It's A Fire!"

Is it just me or are the Powerpuff Girls the last characters who should be making safety PSA's? The amount of damage and mayhem they get up to leads me to think fire safety would be better handled by people who don't leave their town a smoking ruin every week. **.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Carlos Gutierrez wrote on PinkiePie97's profile.
I really do need to see Unikitty, Puppycorn, Dr. Fox, Hawkodile, and Richard come back for more new adventures this summer!
Happy Father's Day to all dads out there (including my own)!
Homestar Runner was trending yesterday and I didn't notice. Is the series all up ons again?
Amphibia looks pretty deece so far. The premise is like the isekai anime genre, except the main protagonist isn't stuck in a typical fantasy RPG world that most isekai anime take place in.