Power Rangers Super Ninja Steel

Latest News

Aug 13, 2015
Ratings
Super Sentai

I was thinking about different world and different universe of Super Sentai.

I has seen Uchu Sentai Kyuranger was different universe from their world but that Uchu Sentai Kyuranger are not same universe their world with another Super Sentai is Himitsu Sentai Gorenger to Doubutsu Sentai Zyuohger.

So I not sure about Kaitou Sentai Lupinranger VS Keisatsu Sentai Patranger are same world and same universe with another Super Sentai is Himitsu Sentai Gorenger to Doubutsu Sentai Zyuohger or different world and different universe?

Power Rangers

I was thinking about different world and different universe of Power Rangers.

I am not sure about Power Rangers Dino Charge and Power Rangers Ninja Steel are same World and same Universe with another Power Rangers is Mighty Morphin Power Rangers to
Power Rangers Megaforce?

Last edited:
Aug 13, 2015
Ratings
I think I am understand now and I can see about 3 different dimensions.

1. Dimension - Mighty Morphin, Alien Rangers, Zeo, Turbo, In Space, Lightspeed Rescue, Time Force, Wild Force, Ninja Storm, Dino Thunder, SPD, Mystic Force, Operation Overdrive, Jungle Fury, Samurai, Megaforce and Ninja Steel

2. Dimension - RPM

3. Dimension - Dino Charge

But there one more anther Dimension is was Lost Galaxy when The Lost Galaxy Rangers and the Terra Venture was travel to Planet Mirinoi from Planet Earth.

Aug 13, 2015
Ratings
I see Tommy's Master Morpher has 4 Rangers from past is Green Mighty Morphin Ranger, White Ranger Red Zeo Ranger, Black Dino Thunder Ranger.

But there no White Ninja Mighty Morphin Ranger and Red Turbo Ranger on Tommy's Master Morpher from past?

Also Rocky, Katherine and T.J. not get Master Morpher?

Because Rocky has 3 Rangwers is Red Mighty Morphin Ranger, Red Ninja Mighty Morphin Ranger and Blue Zeo Ranger from past.

Katherine has 4 Rangers is Pink Mighty Morphin Ranger, Pink Ninja Mighty Morphin Ranger, Pink Zeo Ranger and Pink Turbo Ranger from past.

T.J. has 2 Rangers is Red Turbo Ranger and Blue In Space Ranger from past.

Aug 13, 2015
Ratings
I see Falconzord has show up but I can't remember if that Falconzord was destoryed or not in end something between Mighty Morphin Power Rangers and Mighty Morphin Alien Rangers.

So that Tommy has was keep all original zords from Mighty Morphin zords, Zeo zords, Turbo zords and Dino Thunder zords from past?