Power Rangers Dino Fury

Storm Eagle

Power to the peaceful
The name is all right. I think I might like it better if the word "Fury" wasn't already used in the subtitle of a previous season. The logo is kind of dull though.

AdrenalineRush1996

Back with a better image
While I am happy that the next PR series is based on Ryusoulger (I felt either that or LVP would be the next Sentai to be adapted into PR after Beast Morphers instead of Kyuranger), I'm not really feeling it with the name.

RDG

Aspiring animator/filmmaker and Ugliest Man Alive
Now, we don't know how long it's been in production, or how much of it HAS been in production, but the title was revealed during the whole pandemic, so if much of the season WASN'T in production until then (since it was scheduled to premiere next year), that would give Nickelodeon the opportunity to finally end their deal with Hasbro, since the contract expires next year, barring a renewal, but the big question is, IF the season resumes production, where could the series go next? Pokemon recently had its new season debut on Netflix here in the US, so maybe new episodes of Dino Fury could move there.

Mandouga

Yeah, like that website Collider THOUGHT was going to happen when Ninja Steel was being made.

Let's just wait and see what happens. In the meantime, I'm going to say it: I think it should move to Discovery Family. I know there may be disagreements, but that's how I feel.

RDG

Aspiring animator/filmmaker and Ugliest Man Alive
Now, we don't know how long it's been in production, or how much of it HAS been in production, but the title was revealed during the whole pandemic, so if much of the season WASN'T in production until then (since it was scheduled to premiere next year), that would give Nickelodeon the opportunity to finally end their deal with Hasbro, since the contract expires next year, barring a renewal, but the big question is, IF the season resumes production, where could the series go next? Pokemon recently had its new season debut on Netflix here in the US, so maybe new episodes of Dino Fury could move there.

Well, scratch that ‘The Lord Of the Rings’, ‘Cowboy Bebop’ Series Among 5 Productions Granted New Zealand Border Exemptions

(Note that it says "Beast Morphers", whose production ended long ago, instead of "Dino Fury")

AdrenalineRush1996

Back with a better image
Yeah, like that website Collider THOUGHT was going to happen when Ninja Steel was being made.

Let's just wait and see what happens. In the meantime, I'm going to say it: I think it should move to Discovery Family. I know there may be disagreements, but that's how I feel.
Moving PR to Discovery Family won't happen due to the fact the channel has moved away from focusing mostly on Hasbro shows along with the fact it has less subscribers than Nickelodeon.

Storm Eagle

Power to the peaceful
The official Power Rangers site now has an entry for Dino Fury.

-The full names of the rangers are Ollie Akana, Amelia Jones, and Javier and Izzy Garcia, who are step-siblings. Zayto is from a planet called Rafkon.
-The zords are the T-Rex Champion Zord, Tricera Blade Zord, Tiger Claw Zord, Stego Spike Zord, and Ankylo Hammer Zord.
-The city it takes place in is called Pine Ridge.
-The photos aren't up as of the time I'm posting this, but they were. A few of them show that a supporting character from a previous incarnation will be involved in this too, and it's a character who was played by Kelson Henderson.

Last edited:

Storm Eagle

Power to the peaceful
Here are descriptions for the first two episodes.

1. Destination Dinohenge (2/20)
Go-getting reporter Amelia accompanies Ollie and his mom, Dr. Akana, to investigate the mysterious Dinohenge statues. The run into an evil warrior named Void Knight and a threat that puts the entire world in danger.

2. Sporix Unleashed (2/27)
Ollie carries out a plan to catch Sporix without his teammates' knowledge. When monsters take advantage of his idea, Ollie realizes the benefit of working as a team.

Theagames10

Kai Moya (Dino Fury Blue) went to interview KHON-2 Hawaii 2 Hollywood, and in the article, they confirm Dino Fury as 2 seasons, like @Ghostbuster said in the Nicktoons Forums:

Theagames10

It's Morphin' Time!!!

Check out the new "roar-some" theme song for the next iteration of Power Rangers, Power Rangers Dino Fury, premiering Feb 20th on Nickelodeon!!!

Mostezli

N0t 4 3very1 & Th@t'$ OK
It's Morphin' Time!!!

Check out the new "roar-some" theme song for the next iteration of Power Rangers, Power Rangers Dino Fury, premiering Feb 20th on Nickelodeon!!!

Well, I guess if this is the last Power Rangers adapting a Sentai, might as well end on some variation of "Go Go"

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

I have to lay low for awhile. I need to take a break from this for right now, but I'll be back soon.
Bought Cat City (1986) on Prime today. Never seen it before, looking forward to watching it!
Super Metroid on the SNES turns 30 today in North America.
The sub-only anime releases in North America are the invention of the 2010s.
Not all of Family Guy has aged well (and he knows this - hell, he's friends with the PTC president now) but I genuinely think Seth MacFarlane is a really good guy.

Featured Posts