Post something random

RandomMe

Walrus Toy Store owner
RANDOMME: Hi.
TAKIONA: I invited you for my dinner.
RANDOMME: Because of that we had to delay the massive operation. Please take a look at the teleport coordinates and I'll inform you later.
TAKIONA: OK.

AdrenalineRush1996

Back with a better image
The famous Brixton Academy.
SkGEXg6y_400x400.jpg

In four days time, the Summer Olympics in Tokyo will begin with an opening ceremony at the National Stadium.
skysports-tokyo-olympics-new-national-stadium_4840471.jpg

The Sony Vaio P laptop.
IMG_0134.0.0.jpg

IBM Simon, the very first smartphone.
simon-smartphone.jpg

RandomMe

Walrus Toy Store owner
Outside Gremlin Graphics
MILO: So here we are. Headed towards Gremlin Graphics. We've been doing everything for the past year to dethrone Kraventhorn with lots of flaws, and we've been wasting our time, kicking cones and root beer floats until there was no tomorrow. Let's do this for RandomMe!
KAHOOT: Let's go!
Everyone rushes inside Gremlin with all the weapons needed to defeat Gremlin's gremlins. Will the wheel of epheons be freed?

Markus Nelis

Where is she? Answer me!

SHE'S GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Markus Nelis

Don't give up. If you fail at something, you can always look in the mirror and see who you really are. Then try again. Sometimes you can even succeed.

RandomMe

Walrus Toy Store owner
RANDOMME: Two weeks left before the Last Sacrifice, what's happening?
KAHOOT: Nothing new.
BLOO: It seems that the Hardrons are taking over the underwater world! We'll have to wait and see.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Remember back when people were saying that "Streaming is the (bright) future"?
"I can't wait to eat this baby" - Paramount, presumably looking for tax write-offs
Happy Baseball Opening Day
"I'm probably going to watch Nymphomaniac Part II on Disney+ this weekend" isn't something I didn't think I'd ever say, but here we are.

Featured Posts