Post something random

RandomMe

Walrus Toy Store owner
We finally arrived the Kraventhorn cell in India. And it seems that almost everyone that took part in the Kahoot was there.

HUMAN MILO: Are you RandomMe from that quest?
ME: Yes.
HUMAN MILO: Turns out that we were all chosen to take part in the Kahoot so that we were able to try and defeat the evil Kraventhorn. But we're not alone, I know of other cells.
ME: Is that talking float yours?
KAHOOT: Indeed.
ME: How do you know me?
KAHOOT: My handle is an ear.
ME: Do you know anything about this Kraventhorn?
KAHOOT: All I know is that they're some evil corporation. Looks like we'll have to get the permission. If they allow us, of course. Wait, is that Phineas? Just like in the cartoon!
ME: Indeed. Actually Agent P took us here.

meanwhile in another dimension

UNNAMED CHARACTER 1: I can't believe it. I have been receiving news from other dimensions saying that kids age quite a lot. I believe that they believe in the so-called Peter Pan principle.
UNNAMED CHARACTER 2: Technically this idea predates Peter Pan by two centuries. Someone - or something - was enticed by a young merman somewhere in Europe who was alive for centuries.

back to the main dimension, but in Bangladesh

BANGLA RANDOMME: This cannot be. Studies have shown that the average Bangladeshi is stuck with the basic theories about Hungama that the Bangla Phineas has suggested like half a dozen years ago.

stephane dumas

Sorry for the bump but that meme need an update now the Blues had won the Stanley Cup last year: "Waiting for Blues Second championship parade". ;)
zk6gy.jpg

RandomMe

Walrus Toy Store owner
In the Philippines, crowds of XCORP henchmen shut down ABS-CBN. Reports say this is compared to the successful "elimination" of Agent Valdonésio in 2011.

Sketchy reports say that Kraventhorn is setting a counter-attack, however Dead Atlantis is still crazy about hunting its members and use them as the keys of the Wheel of Epheons.

The Kraventhorn India showdown is about to start. Nobody knows when it will end. Nobody knows if RandomMe and friends are the next victims of Dead Atlantis.

RandomMe

Walrus Toy Store owner
The showdown was about to start. RandomMe and a bunch of other characters were ready to fight against the Indian Kraventhorn.

But as it turns out, Kraventhorn was hard to fight.

RANDOMME: I just don't understand! What is it with these hard-to-fight villains? Bangla RandomMe, you're here!

BANGLA RANDOMME: I have some bad news for you. Your human estate got demolished as a sign of your demonetization. Likewise, your channel has oficially been terminated and as part of the plans you have to be a merman forever, living in your underwater base.

RANDOMME: (cries on the inside)

I only dared...
...because you believed with me
I thank U

BANGLA RANDOMME: That's pretty sad. I have the strange feeling @animegamer will suffer the same soon.

meanwhile at Dead Atlantis Mediacorp

computers: AGENT RANDOMME ELIMINATED WITH SUCCESS

MEDIACORP HENCHMAN: AT LAST! I have achieved complete control over the internet! And it will soon be MINE! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

RandomMe

Walrus Toy Store owner
Time by Raymond Weil. 10am.
enNT3xH.png

Good morning. We have a bit of breaking news, RandomMe will have all his land benefits eliminated within the next seven days. Unless the issue is resolved with the copyright holders of the 1991 video game Mega Infiltrator 3, he will be stripped from having his basic rights as a YouTuber.

RANDOMME: Pathetic. First I become a merman for no reason, now they give my land self seven days to live. Internet speaking, that is.

Whoa, a message from YouTube? What does it say?

"Dear RandomMe. We are in serious trouble over your YouTube channel. Apparently you are still on a human quest to fight Dead Atlantis, but you need to solve a dispute first with the owners before settling on a definitive argument.

Your YouTube channel will be terminated on the early hours of the 20th of May unless proven contrary. You need to start a quest where you will go to the official headquarters of Gremlin Graphics, in London, in the given amount of time. If your appeals are approved, then you are likely to continue.

Kind regards,
the YouTube team."

Now I need to teleport myself to the headquarters of Gremlin Graphics. I didn't know they still existed. [merman RandomMe teleports to a building where a small software house, Gremlin Graphics, is located]

Now this looks a little devastating. Gremlin Graphics. How can a huge company be headquartered out of a small apartment? Kinda makes sense to the company's name. Gremlin Graphics.

RandomMe

Walrus Toy Store owner
vnrNO6i.png

The wait was finally over. The door that led to Gremlin Graphics was finally open.

The room was too old, the only noises heard were of static and despair. One man was behind everything.

The tiny headquarters of a huge company were hiding a secret. The secret of monetizing everybody in the entire world who has a gameplay of Mega Infiltrator 3. The game is the key to one of their secret machines, the Wheel of Epheons.

There are two doors. One leads to the developer, who seems to lack basic skills. The other possibly leads to a secret laboratory.

Upon opening the left door, RandomMe stumbles upon the lonely man behind Gremlin.

RANDOMME: Who-who are you?
KENVINS: My name is Kenvins. I am the owner, programmer, everything at Gremlin Graphics.
(Kenvins brings to me a slideshow telling his story)
It started back in 2005 when I realized that the Companies House had listed Gremlin Graphics as a dormant name. I bought it at the expense of giving it to Shaffard. Shaffard then gave me their most prized possession: the Wheel of Epheons, providing complete and total control over the internet - speficically the rights to Mega Infiltrator 3. To this date, Gremlin Graphics has developed the Mega Infiltrator series and to date Mega Infiltrator 4 will likely be one of the first video games ever to rely on events that are happening right now, like you and your monetization.
RANDOMME: You and whose army?
KENVINS: The army of my henchmen. They are trapped without basic access to the outside world and they are being used as the key to the Wheel of Epheons. Soon you'll be one of them.
RANDOMME: Never!
KENVINS: Great. Now play Mega Infiltrator 3 with me and then I can sign a deal.
RANDOMME: For what?
KENVINS: Soon you'll see.

RandomMe

Walrus Toy Store owner
RANDOMME: Ah yes, the mighty SEGA Mega Drive featuring the mighty Mega Infiltrator 3.
KENVINS: If you play the game, you will be rewarded. Rewarded with a trip to the Wheel of Epheons.
(glares at the wheel)
RANDOMME: My human self. My human self, the one that played it for a YouTube video, is one of the keys.
KENVINS: I have an empty slot for you. It's in the center.
RANDOMME: Mock my words.

(RandomMe puts the cartridge)

RandomMe's gameplay skills were ace, but by the time he had finished, Kenvins was closer to achieve another illicit act.

KENVINS: Congratulations for playing. Did you know that I put a copyright strike over the entire game to develop Mega Infiltrator 4: The Wheel of Epheons?
RANDOMME: Mock my words!
KENVINS: Sign this contract. If not, you will be a part of the Wheel of Epheons.
RANDOMME: The what?

Suddenly RandomMe comes with a secret plan. He was unaware of a clone machine - something that was never used before in the wheel of epheons. The perfect clone appears on the other side, forcing the real RandomMe to send it to Kenvins. With the success of the operation, the real RandomMe goes back to the undersea base, with a camera connecting it to Gremlin's Wheel of Epheons.

Back at the underwater base:
RANDOMME: Phew! That was a close call!
BLOO: Excuse me, I haven't seen you in months.
RANDOMME (almost chokes Bloo): Bloo! You're still alive!
BLOO: Listen. I know that you're a victim of all this monetization, but I have something to tell you. Back in 2007 when I was at Foster's, I made millions. Then all those companies took down my video without warning me. Turns out I was a victim of that, just like you. Still nice to see us too reacquainted.
RANDOMME: What about Mac?
BLOO: When Mac moved places I stayed with Louise and Cheese. But then again there was a huge scandal involving her and Cheese had to leave the building. Madame Foster was having massive health problems and all the imaginary friends had to move to new places. Foster's Home was entering a crisis. I left there in 2011 looking for others my species, the ones they made for the Ice Charades, until that summer, I realized that someone in this base had connections to me. When I received the news that Foster's Home shut down, I was broken on the inside. Madame Foster was still alive. Weeks after it closed it was just Frankie and Mr. Herriman trying to keep the place afloat. But nobody was interested. And here I am, with a few other of my kind, living in an underwater base, living with mermen too. Turns out I'm not an imaginary friend in the conventional sense.

VG_Addict

And of course, manchildren are throwing a tantrum because a company had the audacity to change the design of a mascot from their childhood, not realizing that the previous design wasn't even Toucan Sam's original one, and companies change the design of their logos and mascots all the time.

RandomMe

Walrus Toy Store owner
News from the surface world emerge. It appears that the results of the entire process have become unconclusive, even with RandomMe creating a clone of himself at Gremlin's cloning machine. The clone was still in the wheel of epheons. It was now full, so were the ambitions of its owner, Kenvins.

KENVINS: At last, I will rule the world with the wheel of epheons!

Looking desolate, RandomMe (the real one) is starting to become aware of the problems created by the clone. Now everyone in the base and across the seas is considering RandomMe as their public enemy number one.

It's news time again :D

enNT3xH.png

NEWSREADER: Good evening. We start with new developments on the ongoing RandomMe scandal. It is believed that RandomMe has been indicted to the Wheel of Epheons because of a recent trip he made to Gremlin Graphics, a cell of the Shaffard corporation. Shaffard is known for its relations to Dead Atlantis, Kraventhorn and other similar organizations.

Suddenly, RandomMe receives a message from King Greg.
"Dear RandomMe,

if you are reading this letter, please tell everyone that I'm aware of the clone. I am living in exile because the hunt for the new Accursed One has no conclusion.

Signed,
King Greg"

Suddenly, a bunch of people enter his room. The king of Atlantica (as he is widely known to avoid confusion with Triton of Atlantis) appears with his strict tones warning RandomMe about the scandal.

KING TRITON (ATLANTICA): Stay in your room. You are responsible for the chaotic wheel of epheons. I've seen the news.
RANDOMME: But I cloned myself!
KING TRITON (ATLANTICA): No cloning!
RANDOMME: I told you so, even Greg knows about the whole cloning ordeal!
KING TRITON (ATLANTICA): Very well then. You will still have to stay in your room with Bloo. (King Triton of Atlantica throws Bloo to RandomMe)

RandomMe

Walrus Toy Store owner
Life for RandomMe was a matter of adapting back to the past, as forced by a king from another kingdom who looked like Mr. Herriman to him. Suddenly, all TV channels were broadcasting a disconcerting message.

"You have been watching a TV channel that has been temporarily taken down by Kraventhorn Singapore. Our channel should have never entered there, out channel should have never left there. It appears that Kraventhorn is the "New Network". We did not carry renegotiations in time. We promise we will return to the airwaves."

Roughly ten minutes later, all channels returned. BSA officials said "We apologize for the interruption. Kraventhorn Singapore has threatened us without a chance to continue our broadcasts without their behest. This BSA relayer was hacked by the competing authorities. All four channels available from this relayer have been reactivated."

In Singapore, a new villain emerges from the ashes of his former company, Disney. He apparently has been creating a modified version of the wheel of epheons for television channels in order to slave them for the arrival of Disney+. A long time ago, in the age of quality, Disney Channel colonized the world as a premium television service. Time passed and the premium value began to wear off. Disney XD lost its identity and started to face an existential crisis.

Many television channels in developed markets were used as the keys of the wheel of epheons. As soon as news of it appeared on BSA Television, he recognized a number of patterns: the name of the evil corporation he was leading (Kraventhorn); the weapon (wheel of epheons) and the desire for destruction. Away from the secret bases controlled by Iger as part of Kraventhorn Singapore, he was aware of the secret African Mediacorp base.

Iger had just left Disney in favor of Bob Chapek. To continue his tasks at Disney, he successfully cloned the wheel of epheons to Chapek. Unbeknownst to many, Iger helped turn a benign company into an evil one. Iger, now age 69, is controlling Kraventhorn Singapore, believing that the country would be a stable base for the evil corporation to commit its illicit acts to Asia.

After trying to defeat Kraventhorn India without success, it's time to defeat Kraventhorn Singapore, and it's time to call out on the Kraventhorn India crossover. But what about the restrictions imposed on RandomMe? How is he able to circumvent the leaked information?

RandomMe

Walrus Toy Store owner
1591135992639.png

Inside Endabyu's room. The place looks a bit desolate, with some books, a poster of the long-running Malay series Pi Mai Pi Mai Tang Tu and, of course, a poster of him with a paper with a drawing of a turtle.

"hunt for all kraventhorn members. distuction of hiding places near the indicated sites, pony agents x-corp 2, agent randomme successfully eliminated, graphic tests elimination of former members of shaffard use them as the keys of the wheel of epheons. establish possible entry for new members after the expected day, bob will receive the chrysalis of the receptacle at the right time, hardrons working with all catalysts at 100% since the 23rd day store b walrus freeing of the receptacle ( tyntalsya ) when the power is estimated be to its limit , opening of the wheel of epheons, last sacrifice shelf 17 of the store day 119- mental control concluded with success, usage of puppet mode for elimination of intruders at the store and attraction of the former members of shaffard day 120- send probes for further external places with introids, check the ray at every distance"

Endabyu started to collapse, entering some sort of alternate dimension where eveerything felt like a fever dream. Later, after waking up, he receives a notification: he was mistaken for being a television channel and believed to be a part of the wheel of epheons.

For the opposition, Endabyu was still alive, and was aware that he only recognized them. He was at the last anti-Kraventhorn event, with his American cousin Rooty, in India, but everybody failed.

Back to the underwater world. Kahoot visits RandomMe's room. Milo is busy. He just talks with Bloo. RandomMe just went to bed, but is waiting with anticipation for the Singaporean quest.

KAHOOT: Bloo?
BLOO: What is it, Kahoot?
KAHOOT: I received important information. Ever played Sonic the Hedgehog? You jump on the badniks and all the innocent animals are released? That's the same for the wheel of epheons.
BLOO: So, what is it?
KAHOOT: Kraventhorn Singapore has some sort of function known as "inhuman mode". They say that the lucky ones will have insane superpowers and bring the keys of the wheel of epheons back to life.
BLOO: How can you play without hands?
KAHOOT: Milo plays a lot of Sonic games.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Remember back when people were saying that "Streaming is the (bright) future"?
"I can't wait to eat this baby" - Paramount, presumably looking for tax write-offs
Happy Baseball Opening Day
"I'm probably going to watch Nymphomaniac Part II on Disney+ this weekend" isn't something I didn't think I'd ever say, but here we are.

Featured Posts