Dinosaur King
Power Rangers
Jungle Book
Rudra
Gattu Battu
Motu Patlu

RandomMe

Walrus Toy Store owner
When I was in kindergarten I had no pre-school kids channels on my provider and even kindergarten-aged kids watched Cartoon Network.

These days kindergarten-aged kids watch Disney Junior, Nick Jr., and so on.

But for me, CN Europe was truly educational without being educational. Having to learn an entire language without even needing books or morals was awesome! Something the future generations of Portuguese kids will never understand.

Radiant97

Uploaded Intelligence
R*s*t*R* is sort of like the anti-4ch*n in the sense that it tries to push back against political incorrectness in the worst way possible.

RandomMe

Walrus Toy Store owner
When VIDME shut down, I tried opening an account on an alternative that was normal at first but eventually became one of those "free speech" sites. I still have Vidlii but it's scarcely updated.

RandomMe

Walrus Toy Store owner
Imagine the beauty and mystery of India, the magic of Pakistan and the excitement of Dubai. The history of Egypt and the spirit of Thailand.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

I have to lay low for awhile. I need to take a break from this for right now, but I'll be back soon.
Bought Cat City (1986) on Prime today. Never seen it before, looking forward to watching it!
Super Metroid on the SNES turns 30 today in North America.
The sub-only anime releases in North America are the invention of the 2010s.
Not all of Family Guy has aged well (and he knows this - hell, he's friends with the PTC president now) but I genuinely think Seth MacFarlane is a really good guy.

Featured Posts