Post something random

ProtoGentIsDead

Your average Toon Disney and Pixar fan
You think it's rated Cricket, well...
wulqps8mvj27p.jpg

io4axllcfq7bo.png

Dantheman

Gee, I never thought about that...
Somehow I imagine Rickety Cricket from It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia, and that makes it funnier.

RandomMe

Walrus Toy Store owner
Cartoon Network Africa will premiere the missing episodes of The Adventures of Montu Miah on April 1st, 2019

Sent from my SAMSUNG Smart Bathroom using MSN Messenger

stephane dumas

If there's some hockey fans reading this thread, I founded by luck the schedule of the 2019 Stanley Cup finals on a hockey forum.
60571358_10217790216199825_6054734827326799872_n.jpg

Radiant97

Uploaded Intelligence
WOW kid you just got r/WOOOOOOSHED!!!!

"Wooosh" means you didn't get the joke, as in the sound made when the joke "woooshes" over your head. I bet you're too stupid to get it, IDIOT!!

My joke was so thoughtfully crafted and took me a total of 3 minutes, you SHOULD be laughing. What's that? My joke is bad? I think that's just because you failed. I outsmarted you, nitwit.

In conclusion, I am posting this to the community known as "r/Wooooosh" to claim my internet points in your embarrassment . Imbecile. The Germans refer to this action as "Schadenfreude," which means "harm-joy" . WOW! Another reference I had to explain to you. ‍I am going to cease this conversation for I do not converse with simple minded persons.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Not all of Family Guy has aged well (and he knows this - hell, he's friends with the PTC president now) but I genuinely think Seth MacFarlane is a really good guy.

Imagine a broadcast TV network giving someone who worked at the Golden Age of Cartoon Network the opportunity to worked on a show, and doing 8 interviews, only to completely ghosted him for weeks for absolutely no reason.

Try to wrap your head around on that one, folks.

Seriously. Explain that to me, Memorable Entertainment Television? :/
Didn't notice that the site was back...

I'll start off by saying X-Men 97 has been a blast to watch. As someone who grew up exposed to the films and cameos on other shows, it was definitely a different treat seeing how both iterations of the franchise handle the characters and their world.
Professor X's speech in today's episode was powerful ... nuff said.
I've ground my wisdom tooth down overtime so that I can clench my jaw properly again. It's equal parts good and bad news.
Daffy Duck turns 87 today. Happy birthday to my favorite Looney Tune!

Featured Posts