Post random videos

AdrenalineRush1996

Back with a better image
The 444th and last episode of Power Rangers to air on Fox Kids, which was the Wild Force episode "The Master's Last Stand".

Companies formed to compete with others.

stephane dumas

Speaking of Manchester, let's mention some music bands who started their journey in Manchester.
Oasis

The Hollies

The Bee Gees, a song that was done long before Saturday Night Fever

BlooCNBoy02

I'm blue. A nostalgic CN fan.
In June 2021, Perla Magica sent me this video when I asked her where did her username originate from.

When I first saw the thumbnail, I initally thought it was a 1990s cartoon opening with the character using that name.

BlooCNBoy02

For some reason, I laughed at the part seen at 25:40. It was the "Who Wants To Be a Millionaire" theme and Sam's reaction afterwards.

BlooCNBoy02

Various sound variants of the Whistler (XP's codename) OOBE intro. The 2nd one (with the 2000/ME sound) is real, the others are fanmade.

I had nightmares from this Ben 10 animation in my childhood, and still do, especially 0:15-0:32... it was always played in the CEE region. :(

BlooCNBoy02

Double post...

A Bejeweled 3 Ice Storm gameplay by Rubycored, with 2 hypercubes and supernovas.
The Codename KND intro. Notice that "Kids" is misspelled in the video's title, being apostrophized.

The ABC Distribution Company logo in both 16mm and normal sound variations. Includes the AIMS Media logo in the former, and the ABC Circle Films logo in the latter.

stephane dumas

Speaking of cigarettes.
This is a real British PSA commercial from the 80s that is kind of dumb, but it's still nice. Superman will be fighting Nick O'Teen, a villain who sells cigarettes to kids. Superman will be fighting him in all three commercials in order. I don't know how being tossed up into the air didn't kill Nick O'Teen.

We all know the FCC banned cigarette commercials back in 1971. But what if they were to be revived, or were never banned, and started to follow the practice of "truth in advertising?" We just might get something like this, showing how smoking can actually kill you, and it's actually pretty funny! Footage © 1998 Warner Bros. Entertainment; FAIR USE!

AdrenalineRush1996

Back with a better image
Fan edited version of the Power Rangers pilot "Day of the Dumpster" using footage from the original and broadcast versions.

First morph of Power Rangers.

First Zord battle of Power Rangers.

BlooCNBoy02

A compilation of clean BBC Prime idents used between 1995-2006.
I remember the ones starting at 1:40, except the unused break bumper, which is at 2:49.
According to a former BBC employee who wrote in the TV Forum, the 2000-2006 idents were called "Festival".

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

"I'm probably going to watch Nymphomaniac Part II on Disney+ this weekend" isn't something I didn't think I'd ever say, but here we are.
Change of plans, no concert for me tonight! Instead, if everything goes according to plan, I will instead be seeing Chris Barron (of Spin Doctors) in May.
I may actually delete my twitter account. It is just really bad these days, and I have other ways to keep in touch with the few people on there I do care about, so deleting it would be rather easy. Something I once thought I'd never think of doing.
And now: A Classic Toonzone Moment #3

On the TTTP on October 13, 2002, a couple of users question if Dumb Patrol (1964) is truly offensive, causing a long discussion about flame wars: "Dumb Patrol"
I still haven't made a real post on that Dreamwidth blog I have linked in my signature. Still deciding what I want to do with it, really. I want to practice my reviewing skills so I may use it exclusively as a review blog for whatever I feel like.

Featured Posts