Post random videos

Spacething7474

Modern Fairly OddParents’ strongest soldier

stephane dumas

Time flew very fast and some might said too fast, it's already 50 years ago then that test-drive of a 1971 Chevrolet Camaro was aired.

Spacething7474

Modern Fairly OddParents’ strongest soldier

stephane dumas

A beautiful goal by Jean Ratelle of the New York Rangers against Rogie Vachon of the Montreal Canadiens in the 1968-69 season. Assists by Rod Gilbert and Vic Hadfield. Ratelle, Gilbert and Hadfield made up the GAG (goal a game) line that was one of the top lines in the NHL in the late 1960s and early 1970s.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

"I'm probably going to watch Nymphomaniac Part II on Disney+ this weekend" isn't something I didn't think I'd ever say, but here we are.
Change of plans, no concert for me tonight! Instead, if everything goes according to plan, I will instead be seeing Chris Barron (of Spin Doctors) in May.
I may actually delete my twitter account. It is just really bad these days, and I have other ways to keep in touch with the few people on there I do care about, so deleting it would be rather easy. Something I once thought I'd never think of doing.
And now: A Classic Toonzone Moment #3

On the TTTP on October 13, 2002, a couple of users question if Dumb Patrol (1964) is truly offensive, causing a long discussion about flame wars: "Dumb Patrol"
I still haven't made a real post on that Dreamwidth blog I have linked in my signature. Still deciding what I want to do with it, really. I want to practice my reviewing skills so I may use it exclusively as a review blog for whatever I feel like.

Featured Posts