Post a out-of-context quote from a cartoon

AdrenalineRush1996

Back with a better image
"Hey! Hey, Lois! Lois! There's another dog in that car! Hey, hey! Hey! Hey! There's another dog in that car! Hey! Are you seeing that? Hey! Hey! Hey! Other dog! Screw you!"

Last edited:

khuddle

Reverend Lovejoy: Then the calls began.

Flanders: Reverend, I think I may be coveting my own wife!
Flanders: I'm meek, but I could probably stand to be meeker.
Flanders: I think I swallowed a toothpick!

JoeMabbon

The Warrior
A: It is as though the good times have fled, never to do the returning!
B: Yeah, it's really just like whatever.

JoeMabbon

The Warrior
"A true leader would never leave a fight half-fought. I see weakness and one day, it will come back to haunt you. And it will be your ruin."

khuddle

Burns: Could you explain your model, young man?

Homer: Well basically, I just copied the plant we have now.

Burns: Mm-hmm

Homer: Then, I added some fins to lower wind resistance. And this racing stripe here I feel is pretty sharp.

Burns: Agreed. First prize!

Low Spark of Lyman

Y’know, I think the poor guy's screwy.
"You just bought another load of crap from the world's fattest fertilizer salesman!"

Did anyone notice I used a series of quotes from The Simpsons Movie...all used for track titles on the soundtrack album?

JoeMabbon

The Warrior
“It’s never too early for wild speculation! The further out the better! Gives you more time to adjust your answers!”

khuddle

McBain: But, captain, I can't avenge my partner's death with this pea shooter.
Captain: I don't wanna hear it, McBain. That...that cannon of yours is against regulations! In this department, we go by the book.
[McBain fires, shooting the book]
McBain: Bye, book.

SweetShop209

What is this slop?

I would say, but I'm not allowed to use that kind of language in front of kids.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

"I'm probably going to watch Nymphomaniac Part II on Disney+ this weekend" isn't something I didn't think I'd ever say, but here we are.
Change of plans, no concert for me tonight! Instead, if everything goes according to plan, I will instead be seeing Chris Barron (of Spin Doctors) in May.
I may actually delete my twitter account. It is just really bad these days, and I have other ways to keep in touch with the few people on there I do care about, so deleting it would be rather easy. Something I once thought I'd never think of doing.
And now: A Classic Toonzone Moment #3

On the TTTP on October 13, 2002, a couple of users question if Dumb Patrol (1964) is truly offensive, causing a long discussion about flame wars: "Dumb Patrol"
I still haven't made a real post on that Dreamwidth blog I have linked in my signature. Still deciding what I want to do with it, really. I want to practice my reviewing skills so I may use it exclusively as a review blog for whatever I feel like.

Featured Posts