Post a out-of-context quote from a cartoon

SweetShop209

Reporter
Staff member
Reporter
"Aren't you going to (hiccup) help me? What kind of (hiccup) monkey doctor (hiccup) are you (hiccup)?"

SweetShop209

Reporter
Staff member
Reporter
Well, its funny. I had the hiccups, so I went to get some water. But then I got wet and had to get a paper towel.... Wait, that's not important. Why are you in the closet?

JoeMabbon

Dreadful Child
"Even as the asteroid hurtles toward this planet, we stand together in the face of catastrophe with courage and good cheer!"

Radiant97

Uploaded Intelligence
"You think you're hot shit in a champagne glass, but you're really cold diarrhea in a dixie cup."

Last edited:

RainbowCupcake

I don't really FEEL like it
Staff member
"Hot Diggity will not teach your junior scientist a lick of the following: science, math and the common sense a grown man should have."

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Not all of Family Guy has aged well (and he knows this - hell, he's friends with the PTC president now) but I genuinely think Seth MacFarlane is a really good guy.

Imagine a broadcast TV network giving someone who worked at the Golden Age of Cartoon Network the opportunity to worked on a show, and doing 8 interviews, only to completely ghosted him for weeks for absolutely no reason.

Try to wrap your head around on that one, folks.

Seriously. Explain that to me, Memorable Entertainment Television? :/
Didn't notice that the site was back...

I'll start off by saying X-Men 97 has been a blast to watch. As someone who grew up exposed to the films and cameos on other shows, it was definitely a different treat seeing how both iterations of the franchise handle the characters and their world.
Professor X's speech in today's episode was powerful ... nuff said.
I've ground my wisdom tooth down overtime so that I can clench my jaw properly again. It's equal parts good and bad news.
Daffy Duck turns 87 today. Happy birthday to my favorite Looney Tune!

Featured Posts