Post a out-of-context quote from a cartoon

AdrenalineRush1996

"Hey! Hey, Lois! Lois! There's another dog in that car! Hey, hey! Hey! Hey! There's another dog in that car! Hey! Are you seeing that? Hey! Hey! Hey! Other dog! Screw you!"

Last edited:

khuddle

Reverend Lovejoy: Then the calls began.

Flanders: Reverend, I think I may be coveting my own wife!
Flanders: I'm meek, but I could probably stand to be meeker.
Flanders: I think I swallowed a toothpick!

JoeMabbon

Pokemon Trainer
"A true leader would never leave a fight half-fought. I see weakness and one day, it will come back to haunt you. And it will be your ruin."

khuddle

Burns: Could you explain your model, young man?

Homer: Well basically, I just copied the plant we have now.

Burns: Mm-hmm

Homer: Then, I added some fins to lower wind resistance. And this racing stripe here I feel is pretty sharp.

Burns: Agreed. First prize!

Low Spark of Lyman

Throw me a role, Jon.
"You just bought another load of crap from the world's fattest fertilizer salesman!"

Did anyone notice I used a series of quotes from The Simpsons Movie...all used for track titles on the soundtrack album?

khuddle

McBain: But, captain, I can't avenge my partner's death with this pea shooter.
Captain: I don't wanna hear it, McBain. That...that cannon of yours is against regulations! In this department, we go by the book.
[McBain fires, shooting the book]
McBain: Bye, book.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Clearly, People seemed to forget that the late Chrtistine Cavanaugh who originally voiced Chuckie Finster on Rugrats, retired from Voice Acting in like 2001, and Nancy Cartwright took over the role since then.
"It can be so hard to leave someone you love, but if you find something to remember them by, you will feel less alone." -Willa, one of the Made-for-Qubo segments on Willa's Wild Life

Thanks for all the memories, Qubo.

The winner of this matchup is Harpy Gee, which got 5 votes. Both Yoyotoki Happy Ears and Marisa And The Mirror got 0 votes. Now we go into the final round with a 3 way matchup. It's between Missing The Mark, Harpy Gee, and Pizza Pilot.
R.I.P. Qubo and Ion Plus (2006 Qubo / 2007 Plus - 2021)
March Madness 2021!

Featured Posts