Post a out-of-context quote from a cartoon

Latest News & Videos

AdrenalineRush1996

May 13, 2016
"Come on, Marge, I want to shake off the dust of this one-horse town. I want to explore the world. I want to watch TV in a different time zone. I want to visit strange, exotic malls. I'm sick of eating hoagies. I want a grinder, a sub, a foot-long hero. I want to live, Marge! Won't you let me live?"

AdrenalineRush1996

May 13, 2016
"You wanna hurt me? Go ahead, if it makes you feel any better. I'm an easy target. Yeah, you're right. I talk too much. I also listen too much. I could be a cold-hearted cynic like you. But I don't like to hurt people's feelings. Well, you think what you want about me. I'm not changing. I like... I like me. My kids like me. My friends like me. Because I'm the real article. What you see is what you get."

AdrenalineRush1996

May 13, 2016
"I don't wanna hear it anymore, Francine. The only thing I wanna hear is the sweet sound of this Nickelback CD cracking as I drive over it repeatedly."

RoyalRubble

Staff member
Mar 8, 2009
A Valid Location
"The magic of geometric drafting. Note: the brain can be fooled by what the eye perceives. A simple optical illusion, Eddy. Uh, did you write that down?"
"No."

AdrenalineRush1996

May 13, 2016
"I'm free. I'm free. Quick. Quick. Wish for something outrageous. Say, "I, I want the Nile." Wish for the Nile. Try that!"

Spotlight

Sponsored Ads

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

So, this is fitting. Also, why does this meme only go until September?

Here are the most notable South Asian voices.
The 2015 Fantastic Four film was released 5 years ago today.
Kitschensyngk wrote on Harley's profile.
Who do I contact over at Popgeeks about server problems? I've having difficulties accessing the server to update my website.
Chowder grew up 10 years ago today August 7, 2010 and would pave the way for C.H. Greenblatt to grow as an animator. He had it rough in the 2010’s but he would create Harvey Beaks and Jellystone.