Post a out-of-context quote from a cartoon

Latest News & Videos

RandomMe

Bloo
Dec 30, 2012
Braga, Portugal
internalymbelydredd.tumblr.com
Oh, 6am. I shouldn't have stayed up all night listening to Persian radio.

"Hey, that was Roxette with "You've Got the Look"! It's 21 o'clock and it's still 27 centigrade out there! Hooch, that's hot! So, if you're cruising at the left side of the road at 120 kilometers per hour in the Schevi desert, turn up those decibels, 'cause it's Chaleb Mami with Zecechmelech, on 103.2, THE HOCH!"

TheJLeeTeam

Beak Freak & Bronikitty
Sep 9, 2018
USA
www.deviantart.com
I’m Carl Sagan. Just how old is our planet? Scientists believe it is four hundreds and hundreds of years old. Scientists determine the universe was created by Goooooooooooooodig Bang. If you look at the bones of a Jesusaurus Rex, it’s clear through the use of carbon dating that Mountain Dew is the best soda ever made.