Latest News & Videos

slai

Reporter
Reporter
Aug 29, 2011
Saint Paul, MN
Universal Kids picks up Seasons 1 & 2, to begin airing July 1, 2019
Halifax, NS – 13 June 2019 – DHX Media (or the “Company”) (TSX: DHX, NASDAQ: DHXM) and Mattel are pleased to announce that they have greenlit a 26-episode second season of Polly Pocket, the animated series based on Mattel’s original micro-scale doll brand. In addition, Universal Kids, part of NBCUniversal’s Entertainment and Lifestyle Group, has pocketed both seasons, and will begin airing season one in the U.S. this summer.
“This sale to Universal Kids builds on the big success we’ve seen from little Polly Pocket, with over twenty broadcasters and streamers worldwide picking up season one to date,” said Josh Scherba, President, DHX Media. “The series is introducing a new generation of kids around the world to this much-loved Mattel brand, and the creative teams at our Vancouver studio are excited to delight fans further with more magical adventures from Polly and her friends in season two.”
“Polly Pocket is an...
Continue reading...

Spotlight

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Why did SDCC have to happen during the same weekend as Vinesauce Is Hope?
With how widespread the Joy-Con analog drift issue is, I'm honestly surprised I haven't had that issue yet. I've had my console for almost two years.
Is Nick doing anything for SDCC
I hope Trevor Devall is in the PPG 2016 reboot.