• No Man Is An Island (Static Shock)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Power Outage (Static Shock)

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Write-In

Votes: 3 6.1%

• Total voters

Krypton_Knight

I know Wake the Dead hasn't aired yet in the States, so those who haven't seen it may as well hold off until after Saturday, but since everyone's doing polls, siomeone's got to do one for the best episode.

KK

Fone Bone

Matt Zimmer
Starcrossed, then No Man's An Island, Then Fearful Symmetry, then For the Man Who Has Everything.

Where's the poll?

Fone Bone

Matt Zimmer
Ah, there it is!

I'm going to wait and see if anyone votes for No Man's an Island. If that doesn't get any votes I'll vote for it.

Red X Unmasked

Can't keep a Gun Bunny down...
Wait, wouldn't "The Batman" and "Teen Titans" not be counted as DCU shows, seeing as how they both take place in their own continuity apart from the other DCUA shows?

Krypton_Knight

Red X Unmasked said:
Wait, wouldn't "The Batman" and "Teen Titans" not be counted as DCU shows, seeing as how they both take place in their own continuity apart from the other DCUA shows?
They count as DCU for this forum, so they probably belong here.

KK

Style

The Green Style Returns
I'll hold off to see Wake the Dead. This really should have waited till after it aired.

DLM

Greenman
stly92 said:
I'll hold off to see Wake the Dead. This really should have waited till after it aired.
Indeed. I voted FTMWHE but its close. And frankly, FTMWHE scans more like a JL episode. Wake the Dead is the best of the "JLU spirited" episodes so far.

Krypton_Knight

stly92 said:
Well, I didn't notice any complaints about holding off on the worst DCU episode poll because of "Wake the Dead", so it didn't seem like a major problem.

And a lot of people have seen it anyways.

KK

Doomsday

Superman`s Killer
Starcrossed with Wake the Dead very close behind. Then FTMWHE and Haunted close behind that. The others are spread out and in no real order.

Anon190

Favorite sport: Stankball!
Starcrossed most definitely leads, with Wake The Dead and Haunted very close behind.

Fone Bone

Matt Zimmer
Wake the Dead was nowhere near as good as Starcrossed, Fearful Symmetry, No Man's an Island, or For the Man Who has Everything. I voted Starcrossed because Static Shock had at least one vote for Power Outage.

Gillespee

Wake the Dead bah, humbug. Boring SuperHawkMace episode. Too much contrivance.

Starcrossed earned my vote, but only because it featured the whole team (including the much missed Flash) with For the Man Who has Everything being my close second.

The Best In 2004

The Best Episode In 2004 For Me Was "justice League: Starcrossed". This Was The Best Dcu Animated Movie Ever. Everyone Was There And It Felt Like An Ending Of Sorts. Jlu Has Been Okay And Very Similar To The Jl First Season. They Still Have To Work Through Some Things. But Continuity Has Been Well Respected Since Season 2 Of Jl (which Was The Best Dcu Animated Set Of Shows Throughout All The Shows).

Crimson

Weirdo From Another Planet
I don't watch TT, SS or THE BATMAN, so my choice is immediately narrowed down to the episodes of JL/JLU. I loathed "Fearful Symmetry" and thought "Wake the Dead" was highly enjoyable but not excellent, so it comes down to "Starcrossed" and FTMWHE. As great as "Starcrossed" was, FTMWHE is just an absolute gem of an episode and gets my vote.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Remember back when people were saying that "Streaming is the (bright) future"?
"I can't wait to eat this baby" - Paramount, presumably looking for tax write-offs
Happy Baseball Opening Day
"I'm probably going to watch Nymphomaniac Part II on Disney+ this weekend" isn't something I didn't think I'd ever say, but here we are.

Featured Posts