Pokemon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl News and Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Light Lucario

Staff member
This was just announced earlier this morning as part of the Pokemon Presents event for the 25th anniversary of the Pokemon franchise:

I was relieved that they were announced not because I was really set on D/P remakes, but because I didn't want the Internet to explode with rage again. People have been demanding for D/P remakes for at least three years, if not longer, so I'm glad that they were finally confirmed. I've already heard some negative reaction to the trainers' designs, mainly the chibi designs. I think that they look so cute. Their overworld designs are great and it might have been better to go with those for the whole game, but they do want this to be a faithful remake, so they probably wanted to take the DS trainer spirtes and give them a 3D upgrade. I'm still fine with it because they all look so cute and tiny.

I do hope that they make more changes to these remakes. I'm sure that they won't include HMs since even Let's Go Pikachu/Eevee didn't have them, so having more quality of life improvements like that would be nice. It would be nice if they incorporated some of the Platinum elements, as well as expand upon the D/P Pokedex. I remember how there weren't any other Fire types to choose from besides the Chimchar and Ponyta lines, so definitely including some more Pokemon from the first few generations would be nice. There are some older Pokemon that I really want to try raising again, so that will be fun too. The games are set to be released late this year.

Dr.Pepper

I’m honestly not a fan of the chibi designs, but I’m still going to get the games. I’m hoping they will use the expanded Pokédex from Platinum, because the one from DP was too limited (not to mention lots of evolutions for Pokémon that weren’t in the regional dex).

the_joker

I've been pretty quiet about commenting on the Pokemon games mostly due to laziness, but I felt like commenting this time because there are three games being released within a fairly short period. I think one Pokemon game per year would already be sufficient since it's not like interest in the franchise would easily drop, and other Pokemon properties exist like the anime and the TCG, but none of that stuff is up to me.

Personally, I wasn't demanding a Sinnoh remake. I mean, I'm up for it if it were done well. If it never got made, then I won't complain. I own a copy of Platinum, and I've played Diamond on an emulator, and I definitely would like a Battle Frontier in this remake as the absence of one was too apparent with the Hoenn remakes.

I'm also wondering whether this will be able to connect with Sword and Shield. I'm guessing this will be able to connect to Home since it's supposedly made by the same developers, though I can't find any official confirmation of that. I do hope that these games will have the entire Pokedex. I wasn't complaining about some Pokemon being cut from Sword and Shield, but I didn't see the point of the exclusions, and the lack of development and production time were the biggest answers. I guess that might have helped certain Pokemon in the competitive scene in some way, though I'm also not the biggest competitive player.

Light Lucario

Staff member
I’m honestly not a fan of the chibi designs, but I’m still going to get the games. I’m hoping they will use the expanded Pokédex from Platinum, because the one from DP was too limited (not to mention lots of evolutions for Pokémon that weren’t in the regional dex).
The Platinum Pokedex would definitely be the better option. They want to make a faithful remake, but they can still use some elements from Platinum, as well as more improvements made to the gameplay since the original D/P came out, to make the remakes more enjoyable.

I've been pretty quiet about commenting on the Pokemon games mostly due to laziness, but I felt like commenting this time because there are three games being released within a fairly short period. I think one Pokemon game per year would already be sufficient since it's not like interest in the franchise would easily drop, and other Pokemon properties exist like the anime and the TCG, but none of that stuff is up to me.
To be fair, New Pokemon Snap is a spin-off title, so it would be made by a different developing team. But the issue of new main series Pokemon games coming out every year has been a concern for some time, which is understandable. It probably isn't a matter of thinking that interest in the franchise would easily drop. It's probably more like a need to get the games out by a specific time in order to push out new merchandise like the cards, toys and new anime series to tie in with the games.
Personally, I wasn't demanding a Sinnoh remake. I mean, I'm up for it if it were done well. If it never got made, then I won't complain. I own a copy of Platinum, and I've played Diamond on an emulator, and I definitely would like a Battle Frontier in this remake as the absence of one was too apparent with the Hoenn remakes.

I'm also wondering whether this will be able to connect with Sword and Shield. I'm guessing this will be able to connect to Home since it's supposedly made by the same developers, though I can't find any official confirmation of that. I do hope that these games will have the entire Pokedex. I wasn't complaining about some Pokemon being cut from Sword and Shield, but I didn't see the point of the exclusions, and the lack of development and production time were the biggest answers. I guess that might have helped certain Pokemon in the competitive scene in some way, though I'm also not the biggest competitive player.
I'd love to get the Battle Frontier, especially when I found the D/P Battle Frontier more manageable than the one from R/S, but I would be surprised if they kept it for these remakes. As for the Pokedex, they will probably have all of the Pokemon available through the first four generations since the amount won't be as huge as it would be for later games. Personally, I didn't really have an issue with the Sword/Shield Pokedex. It is a bumper that some of my favorite Pokemon didn't get in, but since I rarely transfer my Pokemon and I rely on new Pokemon to make my team, it didn't really affect my enjoyment of the games at all. I'm trying to get the Shiny Charm and even trying to complete a four hundred Pokedex feels tedious, so it would have been more of a huge challenge if they did include nearly one thousand Pokemon.

Magmaster12

Master of MAGnets
Staff member
Reporter
I still own and replay Platinum and I don't expect too many changes to be maybe.

Still, it might be worth it if they keep the expanded Sinnoh Dex and I can use Murkrow on my team again.

Megumi

★ No One's Dream Anymore ☆
I will copy and paste what I wrote on Serebii:

"They look awful. I haven't played a Pokemon game in years, and it looks like that will continue. I would go far as to say that Platinum looks better.

Like most people here, I started with Red and Blue, and it's a shame to see how far the series has fallen. Mario can still appeal to everyone, so I don't see why a game like Pokemon can't.

I'll reconsider when everyone already has their games and see what the players say, but it's not looking like I'll buy a Switch for this."

I've held out on the Switch just to see if this game would be worth it, but nothing that has been released has made it worth it. Pokemon Masters looks better than it. That's all that needs to be said.

Light Lucario

Staff member
In terms of starters, I'm definitely going to choose Chimchar for Brilliant Diamond and I have most of my team planned out there as well. For Shining Pearl, I may go with Turtwig instead. I originally chose Chimchar for Diamond and Piplup for Pearl, but I chose Turtwig for Platinum and I really enjoyed raising it. It was the best Grass starter I had chosen up to that point and it's still one of my favorite Grass starters in general. Since I can catch Piplup in Legends, I might save it for that game and go with Turtwig here.

I could do the opposite too with saving Turtwig for Legends instead. A lot of that does depend on how the Pokedex will be for this game, if there are any other Water types I'd rather use for Shining Pearl and if it's made relatively clear when you can catch the Sinnoh starters in Legends. Since they are in the wild and featured in the first trailer, I assume that they aren't going to be saved for late in the game or post storyline, especially when they do showcase Piplup living in the wild right off the bat.

Dr.Pepper

I’m going to take Piplup for my starter. I used Chimchar on my original Pearl and Turtwig on Platinum.

Light Lucario

Staff member
I'm surprised that I didn't update this earlier, but we do have a release date for the games. BD/SP are set to release on November 19th. There will also be a Pokemon Presents on August 18th at 6AM PST/9AM EST. It will be twenty-eight minutes long and feature news for both BD/SP and Pokemon Legends Arceus.

I'm just so happy that we're finally getting news. It's pretty typical for them to not have updates for a couple of months after announcing a new main series title, but this news drought has been especially rough. Outside of the random release date and cover drops, we haven't had any updates on these games since February. Hopefully we'll get some good solid news for both sets of games to make this wait worthwhile.

Trevor

I'm surprised that I didn't update this earlier, but we do have a release date for the games. BD/SP are set to release on November 19th. There will also be a Pokemon Presents on August 18th at 6AM PST/9AM EST. It will be twenty-eight minutes long and feature news for both BD/SP and Pokemon Legends Arceus.

I'm just so happy that we're finally getting news. It's pretty typical for them to not have updates for a couple of months after announcing a new main series title, but this news drought has been especially rough. Outside of the random release date and cover drops, we haven't had any updates on these games since February. Hopefully we'll get some good solid news for both sets of games to make this wait worthwhile.
It’ll be nice to get some new news. Hopefully Nintendo will also drop some news about Detective Pikachu 2, since it’s been about 2 years since there was an update, and the 3DS game ended on a cliff-hanger.

Light Lucario

Staff member
It’ll be nice to get some new news. Hopefully Nintendo will also drop some news about Detective Pikachu 2, since it’s been about 2 years since there was an update, and the 3DS game ended on a cliff-hanger.
It's possible given the long runtime of the Pokemon Presents that they'll cover some of the other sidequest games. New Pokemon Snap was announced during a Pokemon Presents if I recall correctly. I'd prefer for them to focus more on BD/SP and Legends Arceus myself, but getting some information on whatever the Detective Pikachu Switch game is supposed to be would be okay. We still don't know if that's supposed to be a port of the 3DS game for the Switch, a sequel to the original game or something else to make it more akin to the Detective Pikachu movie.

Light Lucario

Staff member
We got a new trailer and some updates with today's Pokemon Presents:

I was so happy with this trailer. I really love the visuals. I can understand why some people wouldn't be into the chibi character designs for the overworld, but they're just so cute and charming to me. Professor Rowan having a huge head with a small body and that expression made him both adorable and hilarious. The graphics are clearly more polished too. The battle scenes and overworld aren't as bright as they were during the initial announcement trailer, which I think is good. The brightness being too high was really my only issue with the graphics and they seemed to have fixed that now.

They showed off some of the other characters like Team Galactic and Rorark. It was a bit surprising that they didn't show how Cyrus looks in the overworld, but maybe they just wanted him to look more intimidating in battle. They also described Cynthia as a mysterious trainer that you encounter on your journey. While that is accurate, it's kind of weird to not clarify that she is the Champion. It isn't exactly a spoiler when she's arguably the most popular Champion character in the franchise. At the very least, she's the most popular among the female Champions, so I don't think that they have to worry about spoiling this for the new fans.

I really like the changes made to the Underground. Aside from collecting some items, I wasn't really into it for the original games. The Grand Underground looks a lot more interesting. It sounds more expansive and more engaging. The Pokemon Hideaways in particular sound really cool. There are some Pokemon shown in the Hideaways that were in the Platinum Pokedex or weren't featured in either Pokedex versions for the games, so that does help to give players more variety of Pokemon available. It will hopefully mean that players aren't limited to Chimchar and Ponyta for their Fire types. It sounds like a fun way to give players more areas to explore in this remake. I love the promotional artwork for the Grand Underground too. Seeing Dawn and Lucas setting up their Secret Base and digging for items with this chibi character design is just so cute.

We also have the return of Pokemon walking with trainers, which I always love. It's a fun way to help make the games more immersive and allow for players to feel more connected with their Pokemon. Since it wasn't featured in the initial trailer, I assume that we'll be able to turn it on and off like they introduced in the Sword/Shield DLC.

I was also happily surprised that we have trainer customization. I wasn't really expecting that since even OR/AS didn't keep that feature. I guess that would explain why Lucas and Dawn didn't get new designs and outfits when customization would take care of that. Dawn's outfits looked amazing and Lucas has some pretty cool outfits too. I also really like how players can choose their trainer's skin tone. It's just a nice detail to help make people feel more like they're reflected in their avatar character.

Seeing Super Contests was pretty neat too. Admittedly, I wasn't huge into Contests in either the third or fourth generations. I love Contests in the anime and I desperately wish that they'd could somehow be incorporated into the anime again, but video game Contests were a bit too dull for me. Super Contests look pretty fancy and fun though, so I might check them out for fun. They also have Pokemon Seals. That was another feature that I didn't really use in the original games, but I'll probably try them out here. I try to use different Pokeballs for my team, but if I can have different flashy ways for each Pokemon to come out of their Pokeballs, then that would make up for having multiple Pokeballs of the same kind.

They also announced that a Manaphy egg would be distributed via the Mystery Gift option until February 21st, so that's pretty neat. They'll probably have other Mystery Gift events for some of the other Legendary Pokemon. There's also a Nintendo Switch Lite with Dialga and Palika available on November 5th.

It's just so good to finally get some information on these games. I'll go over my thoughts on the Legends Arecus trailer in its thread as well, but with BD/SP being only a few months away, I was kind of more eager to learn about these remakes. I was going to get them regardless, but now I'm more excited to explore this version of Sinnoh. It just looks so wonderful and fun. Hopefully we'll also get more consistent information now for both sets of games. Monthly updates like this would be pretty ideal.

Trevor

It's possible given the long runtime of the Pokemon Presents that they'll cover some of the other sidequest games. New Pokemon Snap was announced during a Pokemon Presents if I recall correctly. I'd prefer for them to focus more on BD/SP and Legends Arceus myself, but getting some information on whatever the Detective Pikachu Switch game is supposed to be would be okay. We still don't know if that's supposed to be a port of the 3DS game for the Switch, a sequel to the original game or something else to make it more akin to the Detective Pikachu movie.
Back in 2019 Detective Pikachu 2 was announced as a Switch sequel with a different resolution than the movie. They might re-release the first game as a Switch release, but 2’s always been announced as a Part 2.

the_joker

I'm still hoping for a Battle Frontier because I'd like to battle in other styles than just regular single or double battles. However, some comments on Reddit suggest that the Battle Zone will only have the Tower and not the Frontier based on the map artwork for the remakes. I personally enjoy the battling facilities in the games, and I'd be disappointed if the Sinnoh remakes didn't get a Battle Frontier like Platinum did more than a decade earlier. I was already disappointed with the Hoenn remakes lacking a Battle Frontier because I would have liked to play in the facilities with newer Pokemon and updated battling mechanics, not to mention that getting competitively viable Pokemon in past games was more than troublesome.

And we can customize the player characters. I'm actually hoping that their Platinum outfits will be in the game.

I never played in the Sinnoh Underground even in Platinum since I didn't know anyone else who played the games, and I don't think it worked over Nintendo Wi-Fi. I didn't sign up for Nintendo Online since I wouldn't use it often, so unless there's plenty for a single player, I probably won't do much with the Sinnoh Underground in the remakes.

There's also the Manaphy distribution, and I really wish the Mystery Gifts didn't have a limited release window because I don't see the point of making others who play the game late miss out on a Pokemon that can't even be obtained in-game. At least I can transfer it from previous games, though that fee for Pokemon Home is mildly annoying. I'm still irritated about being unable to get Zarude because I never received the email with the code, and for whatever reason, The Pokemon Company couldn't distribute any more codes. And in case anyone is wondering, no, I don't care to complete the Pokedex because I'm more of a battler, but it's still stupid that I couldn't get Zarude because I didn't get a code for it.

If it sounds like I'm not terribly excited for the remakes, well that's kinda true. I'm really just feeling neutral about the games. I'm also sure there's still fun to be had if I were to play it, but it doesn't seem to have much, or anything, over Platinum. I'm hoping for Pokemon from future generations to be available in the games at least.

I'm also surprised at the lack of Ranked Battles in the games because I would think that the competitive battles would be able run concurrently with Sword and Shield, though I'm also sure that people will still be able to battle each other online.

Light Lucario

Staff member
I'm still hoping for a Battle Frontier because I'd like to battle in other styles than just regular single or double battles. However, some comments on Reddit suggest that the Battle Zone will only have the Tower and not the Frontier based on the map artwork for the remakes. I personally enjoy the battling facilities in the games, and I'd be disappointed if the Sinnoh remakes didn't get a Battle Frontier like Platinum did more than a decade earlier. I was already disappointed with the Hoenn remakes lacking a Battle Frontier because I would have liked to play in the facilities with newer Pokemon and updated battling mechanics, not to mention that getting competitively viable Pokemon in past games was more than troublesome.

And we can customize the player characters. I'm actually hoping that their Platinum outfits will be in the game.
While it's possible that they're hiding some locations on the map artwork for the time being, I also don't think it's too likely for them to include the Battle Frontier. If all we got in OR/AS was a sign saying that the Battle Frontier was going to be built, I don't think that it has the best chances of showing up in BD/SP. I wouldn't be against the Battle Frontier showing up. I was disappointed that it wasn't in OR/AS either since I really wanted to try to get all of the symbols since I couldn't do that in Emerald. I'm just more prepared for it not being featured with these games.

I could see them including their Platinum outfits though. It would be a cool nod to Platinum and it wouldn't feel out of place when they still have their original default outfits from the games.
I never played in the Sinnoh Underground even in Platinum since I didn't know anyone else who played the games, and I don't think it worked over Nintendo Wi-Fi. I didn't sign up for Nintendo Online since I wouldn't use it often, so unless there's plenty for a single player, I probably won't do much with the Sinnoh Underground in the remakes.
I'm pretty sure that it did work over Nintendo Wi-Fi, but I could be mistaken or mixing it up with another feature. I assume that the Pokemon Hideaways will be fine for a single player experience, but having to pay for the Nintendo Online feature can be a bit much. I think it's worthwhile, especially when I've gotten a ton of Shiny Pokemon from all of the Max Raid Battles I've done in Sword/Shield, but it's still a small fee for every month.
There's also the Manaphy distribution, and I really wish the Mystery Gifts didn't have a limited release window because I don't see the point of making others who play the game late miss out on a Pokemon that can't even be obtained in-game. At least I can transfer it from previous games, though that fee for Pokemon Home is mildly annoying. I'm still irritated about being unable to get Zarude because I never received the email with the code, and for whatever reason, The Pokemon Company couldn't distribute any more codes. And in case anyone is wondering, no, I don't care to complete the Pokedex because I'm more of a battler, but it's still stupid that I couldn't get Zarude because I didn't get a code for it.
I think that they just want to encourage people to get the game as soon as they can, but it is still a bit frustrating when plenty of people can't get a new Switch game that fast, even with the holidays being right around the corner when BD/SP will be available. I can definitely understand being upset over the Zarude situation. I didn't get the email with the code either. I thought I was on their mailing list, I apparently wasn't and I didn't find out until it was too late. I assume that they'll distribute Zarude codes again whenever the new movie's dub lands on Netflix, but that is still an assumption and they really should have found a way to release Zarude again when people not receiving emails was a pretty consistent complaint last year.
If it sounds like I'm not terribly excited for the remakes, well that's kinda true. I'm really just feeling neutral about the games. I'm also sure there's still fun to be had if I were to play it, but it doesn't seem to have much, or anything, over Platinum. I'm hoping for Pokemon from future generations to be available in the games at least.
I can understand that. Platinum is quite possibly the most popular of the third version games. It has been put on a pedestal among fans for a long time. If you don't find the remakes to be as appealing as Platinum, then I can understand why you're more neutral about them. Personally, I just really like what they have shown thus far. The graphics have improved, the chibi character designs are extremely charming, the updates shown in this trailer are all really solid and I like being able to travel through Sinnoh again with some of my favorite Pokemon from this generation, as well as being able to try out new ones. Even though I think the updates to the Underground are the most impressive feature shown thus far, I'm still shocked that we have trainer customization. I was just positive that wasn't going to be available when the trainers have their original outfits, but they have different outfits and allowing players to choose different skin tones at the beginning of the game. That's pretty cool.

As for Pokemon from future generations, I'm not really sure about that. Sylveon might be the only exception since it is an Eevee evolution, but I'm not sure if they'd want to incorporate Pokemon available after the fourth generation in these remakes.
I'm also surprised at the lack of Ranked Battles in the games because I would think that the competitive battles would be able run concurrently with Sword and Shield, though I'm also sure that people will still be able to battle each other online.
My guess is that they want to keep the competitive focus on Sword and Shield instead of including BD/SP teams alongside it, especially when it's doubtful that BD/SP will include Dynamax.

the_joker

I can understand that. Platinum is quite possibly the most popular of the third version games. It has been put on a pedestal among fans for a long time. If you don't find the remakes to be as appealing as Platinum, then I can understand why you're more neutral about them. Personally, I just really like what they have shown thus far. The graphics have improved, the chibi character designs are extremely charming, the updates shown in this trailer are all really solid and I like being able to travel through Sinnoh again with some of my favorite Pokemon from this generation, as well as being able to try out new ones. Even though I think the updates to the Underground are the most impressive feature shown thus far, I'm still shocked that we have trainer customization. I was just positive that wasn't going to be available when the trainers have their original outfits, but they have different outfits and allowing players to choose different skin tones at the beginning of the game. That's pretty cool.
Now that I think about it, there would be technical improvements such as the HP bars and double battles moving faster because I forgot how slow they could be in the Gen 4 games.

Despite some of the flaws that the DS games including Gen 5 have (especially in regards to obtaining competitively viable Pokemon), they still work fine for the most part.

For example, there have been a number of changes made to battling since then, and I would have liked to see them in an updated Gen 4 game since I did like the changes for the most part. I just didn't want the remakes to be mostly a graphical and technical update, and previous remakes have included changes from other games.

Last edited:

Light Lucario

Staff member
We got some new trailers for BD/SP yesterday:

They showed off the updated Poketch. It looked pretty cool and I liked the updated graphics for some of its features. I was confused over the HMs initially, especially when another video claimed that HMs returned. Fortunately, that isn't really the case. You basically have an HM app on your Poketch and you can use it to call on wild Pokemon to help you move around the region. It's closer to the Ride Pokemon feature from the seventh generation games than anything else and I'm pretty happy about that. People have been arguing over whether or not HMs would be back for this remake for months, so finding out that they aren't really back is still pretty nice. I think it also makes it clear that they aren't going to go back to HMs in a traditional sense. They've found ways around HMs for multiple games, including remakes of games that did feature HMs used in a traditional fashion, so I don't think that they're going to go back to using HMs.

The new Amity Square looked great. You can move around with your whole party instead of just a select few Pokemon. It's really cute and I like being able to interact with multiple Pokemon like that as well. Making Poffin with your Pokemon also sounds pretty cute. It sounds like a mini-version of Pokemon Camp from Sword/Shield. You can take photos in Amity Square as well. The new artwork for the Amity Square feature is quite adorable too. After visiting Amity Square for the first time, you'll be able to walk around with your Pokemon.

They showed off some of the trainers you'll interact with like Cheryl and Riley. They have been mainly focused on early game content, but Riley having a popular Pokemon like Lucario would make them want to showcase him sooner. They also showed Gardenia, so that was pretty neat.

It's a relatively small update all things considered, but it had some pretty good new details. Amity Square looks fun and cute and I'm so glad that they aren't bringing back HMs. I'm sure we'll get at least one more update next month. I could see them releasing another trailer in November before the games come out, but an update for next month seems pretty likely.

Light Lucario

Staff member
We have a bit more news for the games due to some previews from various sites

The games will feature auto save, which can be disabled.
Experience Share will affect all Pokemon and can't be turned off.
You can access Pokemon in the PC anytime like in Sword/Shield.
TMs are back to being a one-time use, but you will have opportunities to get more.
Amity Square does restrict what Pokemon can be with you based on if they are considered cute.
Poffin-making is a single player experience.
Super Contests are basically streamlined into being more of a rhythm game.
The capture the flag mini game in the Secret Base is not available.

I'm surprised that they're making TMs single use agai. It's such a weird choice when they are including other quality of life improvements, but if they're going to be as accessible as the TRs are in Sword/Shield, then it shouldn't be an issue. I am really disappointed that Amity Square restricts what Pokemon you can use. I really wanted to walk around with my full team. That limitation was understandable in the original games, but now that they'll have all of the Pokemon available in the Sinnoh Pokedex walking around with you, it just doesn't really make much sense. At least you just need to go there once to walk around with your Pokemon.

I'm also surprised that they don't have the capture the flag mini game from Secret Bases. I thought that would be relatively easy to maintain with the Switch's online features, but since I really like the improvements with the Great Underground and being able to find Pokemon with the statues, I'm okay with it. The changes to Poffin making and Super Contests sound nice though. I was never that into video game Contests, so if they're more fast paced, that might make them more enjoyable. Being able to make Poffins on my own might be fun too.

I'm so glad that they're including some of the quality of life improvements from more recent games. The Experience Share All is so much better than just grinding, especially when the original games were pretty heavy on grinding from what I remember. Being able to turn it on/off would be an ideal compromise for those who don't like having the feature always on, but I'm happy with it as it is. It makes leveling up team members much easier, especially if you get them late in the game.

Magmaster12

Master of MAGnets
Staff member
Reporter
TMs are back to being a one-time use, but you will have opportunities to get more.
Amity Square does restrict what Pokemon can be with you based on if they are considered cute.
Poffin-making is a single player experience.
Super Contests are basically streamlined into being more of a rhythm game.
The capture the flag mini game in the Secret Base is not available.
Typical, they remove new features that are good and keep the ones that are bad.

I am mad about the Exp share since it has felt like an excuse for Game Freak to make less game play for the same amount of experience in SwSh.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

5 years and 1 day ago:

For anyone wondering why there aren't Metlife ads with Snoopy anymore...

Here's a tweet about LGBTQ representation from Cartoon Network.
Well this is shame... I thought animesuperhero forums, for saving the post (like for few days or more) but obviously not.... I wanted to post nickjr schedule but it's stressing so I stopped midway to around Friday. schedule to save for few days but then today it's gone...
Khary Payton is really good at playing Rafiki.

Happy Halloween there!

Featured Posts