Pokemon Anime Series

user193851

latest
latest
latest

I have see another Pokemon Anime Series with Episodes is called Pokémon Generations,
Pokémon Chronicles and Pokémon Origins so I never see this before and I haven't this before?

Last edited:

user193851

latest

Only I know that I have been watch Pokemon Anime Series with Episodes, Movies and Specials is called Pokémon: Indigo League, Pokémon: Adventures in the Orange Islands, Pokémon: The Johto Journeys, Pokémon: Johto League Champions and Pokémon: Master Quest.

user193851

Only I know that I have been watch Pokemon Anime Series with Episodes, Movies and Specials is called Pokémon: Advanced, Pokémon: Advanced Challenge, Pokémon: Advanced Battle and Pokémon: Battle Frontier.

user193851

Only I know that I have been watch Pokemon Anime Series with Episodes, Movies and Specials is called Pokémon: Diamond and Pearl, Pokémon: DP Battle Dimension, Pokémon: DP Galactic Battles and Pokémon: DP Sinnoh League Victors.

user193851

Only I know that I have been watch Pokemon Anime Series with Episodes, Movies and Specials is called Pokémon: Black & White, Pokémon: BW Rival Destinies and Pokémon: BW Adventures in Unova and Beyond.

user193851

Only I know that I have been watch Pokemon Anime Series with Episodes, Movies and Specials is called Pokémon the Series: XY, Pokémon the Series: XY Kalos Quest and Pokémon the Series: XYZ.

user193851

Only I know that I have been watch Pokemon Anime Series with Episodes, Movies and Specials is called Pokémon the Series: Sun & Moon and Pokémon the Series: Sun & Moon - Ultra Adventures.

user193851

So I am wandering is there another different Pokemon Anime Series with Episodes or Movies or Specials?

Vaughn Max

latest
latest
latest

I have see another Pokemon Anime Series with Episodes is called Pokémon Generations,
Pokémon Chronicles and Pokémon Origins so I never see this before and I haven't this before?
Must be a new Pokemon series coming out next year

Sent from my BND-L24 using Tapatalk

user193851

Must be a new Pokemon series coming out next year

Sent from my BND-L24 using Tapatalk

First off all I see alway same person of Ash in Pokémon: Indigo League to Pokémon the Series: Sun & Moon - Ultra Adventures in Episodes, Movies and Specials with his different group friends.

So I see Pokémon Generations, Pokémon Chronicles and Pokémon Origins is no Ash around and I see same person from Pokémon: Indigo League to Pokémon the Series: Sun & Moon - Ultra Adventures of Ash's group friends, and his many enemy there too.

But new person that I never seen before in Pokémon Generations, Pokémon Chronicles and Pokémon Origins.

Also if new Pokemon Anime Series on next year coming out then I think will be same person of Ash again.

No reason why that Pokemon Anime Series alway same person of Ash in Episodes, Movies and Specials every year.

This Pokemon Anime Series never go to ending of Episodes, Movies and Specials and never different new person with out Ash so no reason why continue every year of Episodes, Movies, Specials same person of Ash so is look bored it now.

And that Pokemon Anime Series are suppose to going Ending of Episodes, Movies and Specials or suppose be new person with out Ash.

Last edited:

user193851

Also one more thing Ash suppose be grow up adult because this Ash are still kid of 10 year old so he should changed his age something.

So why Ash are still kid 10 year old from Pokémon: Indigo League to Pokémon the Series: Sun & Moon - Ultra Adventures in Episodes, Movies and Specials at 21 year past in1997 to present?

Last edited:

Checkerboard

THE HOME OF THE TOP TOON STARS
I would say Digimon is superior in this regard for not being afraid to shake things up and try new things. Something I think Pokémon lacks despite some minor changes over the years. Sure, Digimon is more less in the same boat, but at least there's some vivid sense of evolution and progression unlike in Pokémon which seems to be stuck in one place. Not that it would be bad per se, but it is a tad boring at this point to be honest. Thank god Sun & Moon is somewhat different.

doomrider7

That One Guy
I would say Digimon is superior in this regard for not being afraid to shake things up and try new things. Something I think Pokémon lacks despite some minor changes over the years. Sure, Digimon is more less in the same boat, but at least there's some vivid sense of evolution and progression unlike in Pokémon which seems to be stuck in one place. Not that it would be bad per se, but it is a tad boring at this point to be honest. Thank god Sun & Moon is somewhat different.

Again this is why they need to animate the manga. It's just all kinds of awesome.

Light Lucario

Staff member

I think calling SM somewhat different would be an understatement. Even saying that there have been some minor changes over the years feels like an understatement to me. They aren't the big changes that fans want like Ash being replaced, characters aging or Ash winning a League, but every series does tackle different ideas and concepts for its setting and cast. Brushing that all aside as just minor changes bothers me.

Digimon is able to explore more since aside from the Adventure series, every Digimon series take place in its own universe. That does give Digimon a big advantage in that regard, but I wouldn't say that Pokemon has been stuck in one place either exactly. Maybe I'm just looking at the different ideas they've done throughout the years and see them as bigger changes/experiments than other people do and I don't usually mind repetitive things anyway, but I just wouldn't brush off everything the Pokemon anime has done as just minor changes.

As far as aging goes, I don't really see why Pokemon characters would really need to age. Ash wouldn't act any differently if he was eleven instead of ten. It would feel like a pointless change. Digimon characters age, most noticeably the Adventure cast due to how they're the focus of two series and the upcoming Digimon movie, and that isn't just a pointless way to draw in older fans. It's also allows them to do something different with the cast and give them different conflicts to reflect them becoming adults. Ash struggling with the conflicts of upcoming adulthood wouldn't really work in Pokemon since it does have a more light hearted tone compared to Digimon. Just because Digimon does it doesn't mean it would fit within Pokemon either. They are two toyetic franchises, but they are pretty drastically different ones too.

Again this is why they need to animate the manga. It's just all kinds of awesome.

While the Adventures series is cool and seeing it animated would be awesome, I think it's far too late to make it into an animated series. They would have to start from the beginning and covering over fifty volumes worth of content would be a lot to tackle. They could afford it, but they probably don't want to spend more money on something that isn't necessary to promote the newest games. I'd rather see them finally finish the B2/W2 arc and put out more of the regular length volumes again for the X/Y and OR/AS arcs too.

doomrider7

That One Guy
I think calling SM somewhat different would be an understatement. Even saying that there have been some minor changes over the years feels like an understatement to me. They aren't the big changes that fans want like Ash being replaced, characters aging or Ash winning a League, but every series does tackle different ideas and concepts for its setting and cast. Brushing that all aside as just minor changes bothers me.

Digimon is able to explore more since aside from the Adventure series, every Digimon series take place in its own universe. That does give Digimon a big advantage in that regard, but I wouldn't say that Pokemon has been stuck in one place either exactly. Maybe I'm just looking at the different ideas they've done throughout the years and see them as bigger changes/experiments than other people do and I don't usually mind repetitive things anyway, but I just wouldn't brush off everything the Pokemon anime has done as just minor changes.

As far as aging goes, I don't really see why Pokemon characters would really need to age. Ash wouldn't act any differently if he was eleven instead of ten. It would feel like a pointless change. Digimon characters age, most noticeably the Adventure cast due to how they're the focus of two series and the upcoming Digimon movie, and that isn't just a pointless way to draw in older fans. It's also allows them to do something different with the cast and give them different conflicts to reflect them becoming adults. Ash struggling with the conflicts of upcoming adulthood wouldn't really work in Pokemon since it does have a more light hearted tone compared to Digimon. Just because Digimon does it doesn't mean it would fit within Pokemon either. They are two toyetic franchises, but they are pretty drastically different ones too.

While the Adventures series is cool and seeing it animated would be awesome, I think it's far too late to make it into an animated series. They would have to start from the beginning and covering over fifty volumes worth of content would be a lot to tackle. They could afford it, but they probably don't want to spend more money on something that isn't necessary to promote the newest games. I'd rather see them finally finish the B2/W2 arc and put out more of the regular length volumes again for the X/Y and OR/AS arcs too.

NO! DON'T LET THE DREAM DIE!

ToonJay723

Staff member
Twitch Presents will stream Pokemon episodes from Diamond and Pearl through X and Y from February 27th to May 5th.

PF9

Putting Bleeps on a Streaming Show Is Stupid
What episodes do you feel were the most emotional?

Bye Bye Butterfree, Fly Me to the Moon and Do I Hear a Ralts come to mind.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Remember back when people were saying that "Streaming is the (bright) future"?
"I can't wait to eat this baby" - Paramount, presumably looking for tax write-offs
Happy Baseball Opening Day
"I'm probably going to watch Nymphomaniac Part II on Disney+ this weekend" isn't something I didn't think I'd ever say, but here we are.

Featured Posts