"Platypus Comix Presents Passions: Episode #587657" Talkback

pacman000

It’s root bear & a candy cigar!
If the show's anything like Dark Shadows, then, yes, it's going to have a lot of exposition as dialog. It's easy to write, & it helps keep the audience up to speed if they miss an episode, or if they're doing housework while listening to the show.

Peter Paltridge

Out To Lunch
Staff member
Turns out I posted the link to the YouTube channel with all those Passions episodes on one of the earlier YouTube threads....in 2013. It is of course gone now but the page layout is on Archive.org. You can't watch them but you can read their descriptions:
Kay manages to escape unscathed from her adventure as a panther. A near drowning almost reunites Sheridan and Luis. Tabitha tells Timmy about Luis and Sheridan's tragic past-life romance aboard the Titanic.
This is why I need to find more of them. You can just pick one at random and have enough material for an article.

UPDATE: This is literally the last place I looked, but who can blame me

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Brenda Song and Macaulay Culkin have their first baby, a son named Dakota.

The Anime Superhero Hotel Concept is now available to everyone in this forum. Check it out if you want it.
I'm currently developing a concept called "The Anime Superhero Hotel", which is a building I dreamed about in the twilight hours today.
Asa wrote on Neo Ultra Mike's profile.

Featured Posts