"Platypus Comix Presents Passions: Episode #587657" Talkback

pacman000

It’s root bear & a candy cigar!
If the show's anything like Dark Shadows, then, yes, it's going to have a lot of exposition as dialog. It's easy to write, & it helps keep the audience up to speed if they miss an episode, or if they're doing housework while listening to the show.

Peter Paltridge

RUN!
Staff member
Turns out I posted the link to the YouTube channel with all those Passions episodes on one of the earlier YouTube threads....in 2013. It is of course gone now but the page layout is on Archive.org. You can't watch them but you can read their descriptions:
Kay manages to escape unscathed from her adventure as a panther. A near drowning almost reunites Sheridan and Luis. Tabitha tells Timmy about Luis and Sheridan's tragic past-life romance aboard the Titanic.
This is why I need to find more of them. You can just pick one at random and have enough material for an article.

UPDATE: This is literally the last place I looked, but who can blame me

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

CNC
am I the only one who thinks Berdly reminds me of Mordecai?
The Count: That's seven, seven shows rejected by Nickelodeon. Ah ah ah!

Apparently, Cassandra Peterson has been in a relationship with a woman for 19 years.

Is there a name for the art style Google and other companies use in their advertising? It has to have an official name if so many groups are using it.

Featured Posts