Pixar's Made At Point Richmond DVD Talkback

Latest News & Videos

Dsneybuf

The Pixar Short Films Collection Vol. 1 included Beach Chair and Flags and Waves as bonus features, according to this review. I already found at least one of them on the DVD, with help from Ultimate Disney, but I had to look up if the Blu-Ray also had it.

Similar threads

Spotlight

Staff online

Latest profile posts

Call me weird, but I seem to prefer The Little Mermaid's series more than the trilogy. I also have a AU in development at Post something random where some characters of the series as well as fictional ones are included.
Apparently John K. is FINALLY finished with 'Cans Without Labels'.
I was never a big fan of Hannah Montana, but it had the best brother-sister relationship I have ever seen on TV.
I'll Be making February 2019 Nick Premieres on Tuesday or Thursday.
lots of things might be scheduled ones that include Crashletes, Double Dare (Special & S1 Finale), LSBS (S2 Finale), More Henry Danger and Cousins For Life... Knight Squad (S2 Premiere), The Loud House, SpongeBob, RainbowButterflyUnicornKitty, Sunny Day, Peppa Pig & Lots More...
SPECULATION So, I've decided the only CN originals we could see added to Boomerang this year are Dexter's Laboratory and Codename: Kids Next Door, already among the most requested shows on the platform. Everything else is on CN On Demand through the end of the year or on Hulu, and we may not see those until 2020 at the earliest. This does not include some of the lesser-known CN stuff.