Pinky Malinky

90'sKid

New Breadwinners eh? Well, there went my optimism for the show.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

90'sKid

It looks like a cross between Gumball and the internet actually.

Nick, why do you kept doing this? You saw what people thought of Breadwinners. And what people think of Disney's version Pickle and Peanut. Why not follow in CN's lead and create something that could appeal to everyone instead of the lowest common denominator.

But that's just my two cents.

SparkleMan

I'd say make a cross between Johnny Test and Uncle Grandpa. That could save Nick. Also, stop Pinky Malinky. Please.

90'sKid

I'd say make a cross between Johnny Test and Uncle Grandpa. That could save Nick. Also, stop Pinky Malinky. Please.

Eh, Johnny Test was just a gender swapped Dexter's Lab. And Uncle Grandpa looks like a drug trip.

What Nick really needs (aside from kicking the Sponge to the curb) is a groundbreaking and paradigm shifting show. Something that no one has seen before! Look at Nick back in the early 90's it was doing a lot of innovative stuff.

If Pinky Malinky is just another Breadwinners then I can easily say that I have no interest in it.

SparkleMan

Eh, Johnny Test was just a gender swapped Dexter's Lab. And Uncle Grandpa looks like a drug trip.

What Nick really needs (aside from kicking the Sponge to the curb) is a groundbreaking and paradigm shifting show. Something that no one has seen before! Look at Nick back in the early 90's it was doing a lot of innovative stuff.

If Pinky Malinky is just another Breadwinners then I can easily say that I have no interest in it.
The Loud House and putting Get Blake! on Nick main. That could work, but only for about a quarter year at the most, for Get Blake! The Loud House will succeed. I can smell it.

90'sKid

The Loud House and putting Get Blake! on Nick main. That could work, but only for about a quarter year at the most, for Get Blake! The Loud House will succeed. I can smell it.

Ya I have high hopes for Loud House.

90'sKid

The first episode was great. That new SBSP wasn't bad either.

I'm not a SBSP fan... Never have been.

But ya Loud House looks pretty good so far. Shame Pinky Malinky is just fallowing in the footsteps of one of Nicks worst shows.

90'sKid

Stop arguing

I don't mean to be rude, but we aren't arguing, in fact we have been agreeing for a while now and we were never arguing from the beginning. We have simply been sharing our opinions on this new show and its relationship to Nick and Nicks other shows.

SparkleMan

I forgive you. So, I think Pinky Malinky would be terrible because the main character is a hot dog.

90'sKid

Wait the main character is a Hot Dog?! What's with all the anthro food lately?

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Remember back when people were saying that "Streaming is the (bright) future"?
"I can't wait to eat this baby" - Paramount, presumably looking for tax write-offs
Happy Baseball Opening Day
"I'm probably going to watch Nymphomaniac Part II on Disney+ this weekend" isn't something I didn't think I'd ever say, but here we are.

Featured Posts