Pinky Malinky

SparkleMan

Here comes the taco show!
Pinky Malinky will flop. I know it. Theory: Breadwinners are Pinky Malinky's ancesters

90'sKid

Still why a Hot Dog? I'm calling it now he looses his bun for a "Hur dur your naked!" Gag.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

kanc

Guys, we already have a thread for this (it's just searching 9 pages in this Nicktoons section) Not sure if this is relevant to bring this up, but this has already been announced

https://www.toonzone.net/forums/threads/pinky-malinky.5501461/

Maybe the reason it wasn't brought up was because Nick didn't have the date announced for series premiere, but my guess would be later this fall or next year.. We know it won't be in this summer..

SparkleMan

I just want to see what everyone else thinks. If you didn't see the thread and see this, then you can reply here! Simple!

But it's not "reviving".
Well, how long do you think this show will last?

Last edited by a moderator:

jaylop97

Staff member
Honestly 5 years amounts sound way to generous from Nick in this time and period, so at best 2 to 3 years, since most of the Nicktoons have that time span amount.

SparkleMan

1. Actually, 5 years was T.U.F.F Puppy's run, so I will go with 4 years.
2. Why'd they move my thread to this thread?

Neo Yi

Joustus!
Staff member
Reporter
2. Why'd they move my thread to this thread?

I merged your thread because we already had a Pinky Malinky thread about a year back. Since the first thread is still new, I merged yours with the older one.

Unless the thread in question is really old (in which case, yeah, go ahead and make a new thread), there's no sense in making two Pinky Malinky threads since it serves the same purpose. Next time, please try and look to see if a thread of a show (or whatever topic you had in mind) already existed first before making one. Thanks.

kanc

Pinky Malinky will air in 2017 based on nick animation

SaneMan

this whole thing kinda reminds me of this joke (courtesy of /co/)
dd1.png

How to Make Money as a Kid 2

Spotlight

Sponsored Ads

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

I wish a happy 65th birthday to the long running voice of Batman, Kevin Conroy.
It looks like both are tied with 1 vote each. I'll be tiebreaker. "Phineas And Ferb: Christmas Vacation" moves to the next round. The next matchup is between The Loud House episode "11 Louds A Leapin" and the Sofia The First episode "The Mystic Isles: A Very Mystic Wassalia ".

Pikwik Pack, the TMNT formula, goes preschool. Swap out the pizza for taco.
Anybody know whats the theme for SpongeBob episodes 8pm hour for weekdays starting Monday? They haven't advertised what for.
Well here's something i forgot existed, E-Cards. Do they still make those especially ones with these two characters.
https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net...p-crop/width/300/height/300?cb=20160320100715