Pinky Malinky

Latest News & Videos

I.R. Shokew

HAIL NEO ARCADIA!
Sep 26, 2011
Neo Arcadia, USA
This show can go burn, IMHO - I'm more mad that Viacom is clearly suing for no good reason... AGAIN. Netflix did nothing wrong and i refuse to believe they did - someone's just being a greedy dirtbag, as par for the course.

Ghostbuster

Inside No. 9
Oct 23, 2015
London, UK
As far as I'm aware, Netflix has bought the rights to Pinky Malinky, so what happens with the show is now in Netflix's hands until the rights expire and revert back to Nick.

The lawsuit could also affect the live-action remake of Avatar, too.

I.R. Shokew

HAIL NEO ARCADIA!
Sep 26, 2011
Neo Arcadia, USA
He hates Pinky Malinky

Sent from my BND-L24 using Tapatalk
I'm OK with that. I despise it, as well, unfortunately. Unlike Gumball, there's no true substance here to make it worth investing in. Might as well invest in some more Loud House / Spongebob episodes, instead. Shame I feel that way, as Nick could use more cartoons that can perform than those 2, in general.

JTOONSAnimation

Jul 24, 2016
With all these delays happening, I'm not gonna believe it until I see it. Even if Netflix includes it in their January highlights (like they did with August) I'm not sold that easily.

But hopefully this show comes out soon, it's been in production for almost FIVE years, season two should be wrapping up by now.

Elijah Abrams

Just deal with it!
Jul 29, 2017
With all these delays happening, I'm not gonna believe it until I see it. Even if Netflix includes it in their January highlights (like they did with August) I'm not sold that easily.
Maybe once Netflix releases a trailer for the series soon on their YouTube channel.